PDA

View Full Version : I would even pay to see this

golach
21-Mar-12, 11:11
TOP mimic Rory Bremner is practising his impersonation of Alex Salmond ready for a new show about the 2014 independence referendum.The Edinburgh born star was reported as saying today: “I really need to start looking at tapes of Alex Salmond because he’s someone I’ve not really done.
“I have a lovely idea of turning Alex into a version on Iranian president Ahmadinejad.
“I kind of see him in an office at the very top of the Scott Monument, stroking a white Scottish terrier like McBlofeld.”

RecQuery
21-Mar-12, 11:29
TOP mimic Rory Bremner is practising his impersonation of Alex Salmond ready for a new show about the 2014 independence referendum.The Edinburgh born star was reported as saying today: “I really need to start looking at tapes of Alex Salmond because he’s someone I’ve not really done.
“I have a lovely idea of turning Alex into a version on Iranian president Ahmadinejad.
“I kind of see him in an office at the very top of the Scott Monument, stroking a white Scottish terrier like McBlofeld.”

I quite like the idea, surprised he's not been impersonated before. Did they really have to go the dictator/movie villain route though.

Another one for my Alec Salmond Dictator Comparison Bingo (http://wingsland.podgamer.com/alex-salmond-dictator-comparison-bingo/) though I suppose. At least this time it's a comedian and not a political figure or journalist making that comparison:

http://i.imgur.com/vW9QQ.jpg

cazmanian_minx
21-Mar-12, 11:30
Rory Bremner is fantastic. I went to see Bremner, Bird and Fortune being filmed a couple of times when I lived in London, he's an absolute perfectionist and kindly did a bit of Peter Mandelson for me when I went to get my copy of his book signed after I said that had been one of my favourite sketches from the previous week.

Corrie 3
21-Mar-12, 11:46
I don't believe you Golach......You are not that free with your cash I know!!!

C3................:roll:;);)

golach
21-Mar-12, 12:08
Corrie, I get a pension rise next month.......I am loaded [lol]

Corrie 3
21-Mar-12, 13:17
Corrie, I get a pension rise next month.......I am loaded [lol]
Don't tell George, he will soon have it off you !!!

C3...............;);)