PDA

View Full Version : 60s,70s,80s School Disco Revival For Asia Disaster Appeal

Gogglebox
06-Jan-05, 18:11
Anyone fancying a night out just after the monthly pay hits the bank should try the 60s 70s & 80s School Disco Revival in the Thurso Legion on Friday 4th February and help benefit a good cause

All proceeds from the admission tickets (£5 each) and the raffle tickets which went on sale today for two Bryan Adams Tickets at the SECC on the 14th May plus various other prizes will go to the fund (Raffle drawn at School Disco)

Anyone who has been to the previous discos has enjoyed them and they are good crack, you recognise the music AND you can hear yourself think ( if thats a good thing!) and its ALL for the Asia Disaster Appeal(www.dec.org.uk)

Tickets available from Thurso Legion or you can email me using the legions own email address enquiries@rblsthurso.com
Further details on their website www.rblsthurso.com

dragonfly
06-Jan-05, 21:35
Do you need to be a member of the Legion to get in Gogglebox?

Gogglebox
07-Jan-05, 18:15
No you don't need to be a member

What happens is a day membership is raised and then donated back just to keep it legal

But really its classed as a private function like a wedding or birthday party

So come along and bring loads of friends - I promise you'll enjoy it

if you email enquiries@rblsthurso.com with your details i can sort out tickets for you

Gogglebox
12-Jan-05, 23:55
Tickets for this are going quite well if anyone is just thinking about it Id get a move on and get a ticket soon

Bobinovich
26-Jan-05, 20:06
My wife & I have been to a couple of these disco's and they're a scream. Being younger she's more used to Skinandi's but even she has a great time. We're planning going to this one with some friends so are looking forward to space hoppers etc. and more big screen memories, and this time the wife is going to try not to sprain her ankle at hopscotch!!!

See y'all there.