PDA

View Full Version : Norlin Playgroup Easter Fun Day - Saturday 24th March

Norlin Playgroup
15-Mar-12, 08:18
Norlin Playgroup are holding an Easter Fun Day event in the Gym at the North Primary School on Saturday March 24th from 12 noon till 4 pm to help raise funds.

Admission is free but we have the following available on the day:

You can have your photo taken with Ruby the Easter Bunny – she is looking forward to you all being there :)

Bouncy castle – this one has a slide too!!

Nail painting and face painting

Helium Balloons

Fun tattoos – you have can them applied at the event or take them home with you

Lucky Dip

Baking Stall

Bottle Stall

Popcorn

Easter Colouring Competition – Prizes are Easter related

We will also have a selection of used toys that the Playgroup parents have taken in (you know, the ones that no longer get played with!) and these will be up for sale so come and see what is there and you could grab yourself a bargain.

We also have a guest table at the event – KWK9 will be there. You can find out more about this great charity and what they do for stray and abandoned dogs in our county.

If you have any queries please just ask but we hope to see lots of you there on the day!!!

Thank you for reading this :)

carasmam
19-Mar-12, 15:51
Sounds like a fun day out ! :D

Nibbler
19-Mar-12, 19:12
I agree carasmam. Bouncy castle, face and nail painting and fun tattoos for the kids. Bottle stall and baking stall for the older ones.

Also, toys for sale and a lucky dip.

KWK9 will also be there and they do great work in trying to rehome dogs that need new homes!

The helium balloons are being dealt with by KG Events and I am sure there will be an amazing choice of balloons.

And yes, I'm one of the parents of a child who attends Norlin :)

Come on folks, pop up and have a great time and support a local playgroup.

Norlin Playgroup
20-Mar-12, 20:22
Thank you both.

Norlin would like to announce that we other special guests on the day for the photos!!!!

We are able to allow photos with Tigger (from Winnie the Pooh) and, the one and only, Mickey Mouse!!!!!!

Ruby, the Easter Bunny will be available for photos from 12 noon to 1 pm and again from 3 pm to 4 pm.

Tigger and Mickey Mouse will be covering from 1 pm to 3 pm so any fans of these guys, you know when to appear :)

I think I have mentioned everything that is going on during the day but will pop back if I have forgotten anything. Hope to see some faces there on the day.

Thanks for looking :)

Norlin Playgroup
23-Mar-12, 18:18
For tomorrow, if you are unsure of where abouts the gym is at the North Primary School, there will be arrows showing how to get to the door of the gym. These arrows will be on the Ackergill Street side of the school as the door we are using is on that side too. Hope this makes some sense.

Hope to see lots of people there tomorrow. There are a lot of toys for sale.

DEEKER
23-Mar-12, 22:01
Cant wait;)

DEEKER
24-Mar-12, 11:42
see you all soon:lol:

Norlin Playgroup
28-Mar-12, 08:35
I would like to say a MASSSIVE thank you to all the people who came up on our Fun Day and for making it a great success.

I would also like to say a MASSIVE thank you to all the staff and parents who helped out and made the day possible :)

The funds raised will be going towards the equipment we need to enhance our outdoor area.

Thank you