PDA

View Full Version : older kids urinating in the kids parks

mo2
14-Mar-12, 13:14
Hi i would just like to inform other parents about the older kids urinating in the park at Springpark, Thurso (the one with the zip-slide). just been to park with my kids and just managed to stop my 2 year old from going into the tunnel full of urine. It was the same the whole of last summer , every time i went down there which was most nights the tunnel would be full of urine, im sick of the older kids spoiling everything for little ones. its disgusting. Last year i got told it was the kids that where as young as 6 that where doing it. There is nothing for kids up here as it is and now u cant even take them to a park, its pathetic.

pat
14-Mar-12, 18:56
Inform your local bobbies - they will probably have a quiet word with many of the youngsters when they pass this area and it may discourage it happening.

It is an offence to urinate in a public place, as many males especially after a few pints of an evening, if they are warned often enough whilst young they may have learnt the lesson by the time they are older and not rish the fine and criminal record.

annemarie482
14-Mar-12, 19:17
thats disgusting!!
shame there was no cctv to catch the dirty grots......

pat
14-Mar-12, 19:38
Agree with you Annemarie482.

Maybe the offenders will be the ones in a few years time getting done for urinating in a public place.

Wonder what their opinion will be when the offenders children go out to play in what should be a safe environment but are covered in all types of muck, will they remember what they did as youngsters? I am sure they will and feel guilty

Corrie 3
14-Mar-12, 19:41
Hi i would just like to inform other parents about the older kids urinating in the park at Springpark, Thurso (the one with the zip-slide). just been to park with my kids and just managed to stop my 2 year old from going into the tunnel full of urine. It was the same the whole of last summer , every time i went down there which was most nights the tunnel would be full of urine, im sick of the older kids spoiling everything for little ones. its disgusting. Last year i got told it was the kids that where as young as 6 that where doing it. There is nothing for kids up here as it is and now u cant even take them to a park, its pathetic.
So who do you actually blame for this happening mo2??

C3.............:eek:

mo2
15-Mar-12, 11:40
well iv been told by some of the kids that play there its the older boys that r doing it. Think parents should be having a chat with there kids and tell them its wrong and shouldn't be doing it. its not fair on any of other kids that wish to play there. just dunno how to stop it as im fed up with it, cant even take kids to play there as i see it unsafe, prob get ill ect, crawling in tunnels with wee in it then putting fingers in mouth ect its just disgusting.

squidge
15-Mar-12, 16:30
Have you popped down to the play park later on and asked the kids there? If you ask them do they know who is doing it is and explain what is happening and how horrible it is - then ask them to keep an eye out and discourage anyone they see from doing it. That might get the message accross in a non confrontational way.

Corrie 3
15-Mar-12, 17:53
Sounds like it's time the Parents got together and Patrolled the park and catch the offenders who I am sure would be highly embarrassed at being caught and would stop doing it!!!

Get together Parents and sort it out!!

C3.................:eek:[disgust]

mo2
15-Mar-12, 19:44
i think the police thing good idea, put the shock factor to them. just worried they just laugh at me complaining bout it!!