PDA

View Full Version : New Arrival

John Tunnah
10-Nov-06, 08:00
Hello everyone,

Just moved to Caithness and would like to chat to anyone interested in Trout Fishing or Rugby Union.

Regards

John

compo
10-Nov-06, 09:04
hi welcome to the cold north (in more ways than one) yes i like troute fishing but havent done much as only just started . but welcome hope you survive

Elenna
10-Nov-06, 10:05
Hello John

I know absolutely nothing about trout fishing (though wouldnt mind having a try sometime), or Rugby Union (no interest at all), but welcome to Caithness and to the .Org! I hope find that you are able to settle in comfortably to both, and that you enjoy your time here very much. :)

Cattach
10-Nov-06, 10:11
hi welcome to the cold north (in more ways than one) yes i like troute fishing but havent done much as only just started . but welcome hope you survive

A warm welcome to you.
Not always cold and certainly not as cold as the national weather forecaters would have everyone believe! Warm hearts in the north of Scotland so you will be made very welcome especially if you also make an effort to settle with lovely folk. Over 40 years here and never regretted it for a moment. Trout fishing is good and Caithness rugby excellent for such a small area.