PDA

View Full Version : thurso tattooist

bobbyrussell09
12-Mar-12, 15:42
Is this place any good or should i stick to going to inverness

mrsC2011
12-Mar-12, 22:50
He is really good in there his prices are about the same as inver ink tho I got my newest tat done in there about a month ago and will defo go bak to him

Dizzymilly
13-Mar-12, 18:17
Is this place any good or should i stick to going to inverness

Not sure what they're like for tattoos, but I wouldn't recommend having a piercing done in there!

regalkings
13-Mar-12, 20:23
He is great, polite, friendly & most importantly good at what he does. I have several tattoos myself most of which I got done by someone local who I wont name but I went to Thurso Tattoo with my mate, his apprentice tattood me & did a much better job than my previous tattooist while he tattood my mate (the guy with the dreads). It says a lot about my previous tattooist if an apprentice can do a better job than him but I am happy enough with them just a shame Thurso Tattoo was not open at the time. Hope he stays open

rogermellie
13-Mar-12, 21:00
a picture speaks a thousand words

there was a thread a few months back with pictures an orger (sorry, can't remember your name) had posted of the Judge Dredd and Death tattoo he was getting done in Thurso

it looked absolutely first class

ace-rob
13-Mar-12, 22:01
a picture speaks a thousand words

there was a thread a few months back with pictures an orger (sorry, can't remember your name) had posted of the Judge Dredd and Death tattoo he was getting done in Thurso

it looked absolutely first class

Did a quick search on google and this is the one...
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m530/Spiritdragon7777/

LENSMAN
14-Mar-12, 19:09
Disagree with the comments on price.
My son was quoted £220 in Thurso, he paid £120 in Inver Ink.
I was quoted £600 and reckon too pay half that in Inverness.
His work seems ok, some nice work on his Facebook page.