PDA

View Full Version : Free Complementary Medicine Talks and Workshops

A_Usher
09-Nov-06, 18:25
We are putting on a series of free talks and workshops on a variety of topics within complementary medicine, such as homeopathy, hypnotherapy etc.
The sessions will be in the evening and free to all, and open to everyone, there is no restriction and you do not need to be a patient of our practice.

We have a wealth of knowledge in the field, I am a registered homeopath with the Homeopathic Medical Association, the only registered practitioner in Caithness as far as I am aware. Dr Usher is currently studying with the Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital. Alongside homeopathy we will be giving the ins and out of hypnosis, clinical nutrition, stress management, reiki and more.

Like everything we require interested parties to make this a success.

All the talks and workshops will be in our usual laid back approach, with refreshments and lots of banter. We want to allow patients access to both conventional and unconventional approaches in an informed open minded way.

We are committed to patient centred medicine and the talks and workshops are one of many ideas for next year.

So if you are interested, see the flyer Bill has put up on the front page, or email me at:

manager@dunbeathsurgery.co.uk

Hope to see you there,

Andrew Usher