PDA

View Full Version : Violet Hill

secrets in symmetry
10-Mar-12, 22:31
I am often intrigued by attraction...

What makes people attractive?

A couple of weeks ago, I was on the bus home after a trip abroad. A woman and her daughter got on the bus and sat in the seat in front of me. I was instantly attracted to the woman - but I can't really work out why.

I don't know her name, so I'll call her Violet Hill.

Violet must have been at least 10 years older than me.

Her hair was grey(ish) with a strawberry swing - but styled immaculately. Her facial skin was perfect, but she had quite prominent crow's feet around her eyes. For some unfathomable reason, this made her more attractive. Why?

The way Violet's hair fell across her cheeks was such that I couldn't take my eyes off it. Why?

She wore earrings with huge diamonds. You might say they were ridiculously ostentatious, but I couldn't take my eyes off them. Why?

They got off the bus before I worked up the courage to speak to her. Why?

At this rate I shall meet death and all his friends before I bump into her again.

PS No prizes for guessing what my aural entertainment on that bus was. :cool:

John Little
10-Mar-12, 22:59
Your aural entertainment was a cadenced and pleasing voice in front of you.

The instant attraction was her smell; my wife is certain that smell is the first trigger of attention.

The crows feet indicated experience of life and you prefer grown-ups to embryos.

The diamonds did exactly what they were designed to do.

Their getting off the bus has nothing to do with your courage. You have all the inhibitions and morality of western society which prevent you foisting your unwanted attentions on women you do not know; this is more to your credit than otherwise.

Death has no friends.

PS - Viva la Diva...

Saveman
10-Mar-12, 23:53
Let me guess! You didn't speak to her because your spine was all yellow?

secrets in symmetry
11-Mar-12, 00:03
Let me guess! You didn't speak to her because your spine was all yellow?You got it in one Saveman lol.

And don't forget I'm The Scientist. :cool:

Phill
11-Mar-12, 00:04
And the daughter....

secrets in symmetry
11-Mar-12, 00:19
Your aural entertainment was a cadenced and pleasing voice in front of you.

The instant attraction was her smell; my wife is certain that smell is the first trigger of attention.Ninety-nine times out of a hundred you'd be right. But on that night I had my Ultimate Ears plugged in, and I couldn't hear a word she said.

Mrs L is right about smells - but only 99% of the time. Strangely, I don't remember Violet's perfume at all.

I forgot to mention that Violet had pale blue Cameron Diaz eyes - which may have been what did the trick!

The crows feet indicated experience of life and you prefer grown-ups to embryos.Yes, probably. But I interviewed a young woman this week, and I'm a little embarrassed to admit that she held my attention in a similar way. On this occasion, it was definitely her eyes, her flawless facial skin, and her incredible intellect that did the trick.

The diamonds did exactly what they were designed to do.Indeed lol!

Their getting off the bus has nothing to do with your courage. You have all the inhibitions and morality of western society which prevent you foisting your unwanted attentions on women you do not know; this is more to your credit than otherwise.

Death has no friends.

PS - Viva la Diva...I also forgot to mention that she was wearing a wedding ring, she was definitely older than 42, I was Lost, and she probably wouldn't have said Yes anyway. I could mention Life in Technicolor, but that would fit better on one of my other threads. :cool:

Viva la Diva indeed! :cool:

Saveman
11-Mar-12, 00:26
Well, I don't mean to be cold, but you can't play about like that.

Your attitude makes me shiver and if I'd been her I would've been out of that bus at the speed of sound! But I'm not her.

You should go to a doctor to see if he can fix you.

secrets in symmetry
11-Mar-12, 00:34
Don't Panic Savemen, it's just my Twisted Logic.

ywindythesecond
11-Mar-12, 00:36

Your attitude makes me shiver and if I'd been her I would've been out of that bus at the speed of sound! But I'm not her.

Agree with Saveman. You need help. Not for being attracted to someone but for wanting to tell the world about it.

starfish
11-Mar-12, 00:43
its a dream nothing more most people have these dreams but they stay dreams sometimes in life you need a fantastic it keeps us sane at times . You did not approach the lady so noharm was done if she read this thread she may be flatter.whats wrong with dreams or window shopping as long as you do not purchase

secrets in symmetry
11-Mar-12, 01:10
Thanks for your thoughts starfish.

As for telling the world about it - it's what the Facebook generation does. You need to read all my threads to untangle my posts lol.

Ask the Princess of China to untangle my threads if you need to....

Phill
11-Mar-12, 01:28
Everything's Not Lost then!

secrets in symmetry
11-Mar-12, 01:48
Not yet. It's Us Against The World, and It Hurts Like Heaven, but the world doesn't know what it's up against. :cool:

I haven't seen Violet Hill since that night.

Phill
11-Mar-12, 01:53
Don't Let it Break Your Heart.

secrets in symmetry
11-Mar-12, 02:17
Don't Let it Break Your Heart.It must be fate - that's what's playing on my iPod right now!

Perhaps fate will bring Violet and I back together tomorrow....

Aaldtimer
11-Mar-12, 04:14
There wasna a wee fella wi' wings and a bow and arrow on the bus was there?:)

Phill
11-Mar-12, 10:49
Didn't know Paul McCartney had taken up archery, it's a Warning Sign I suppose.

Corrie 3
11-Mar-12, 11:02
Sick !!!

You need help!!

C3..........[disgust]

John Little
11-Mar-12, 11:05
Sick !!!

You need help!!

C3..........[disgust]

Not a Cold Play in the bath?

Corrie 3
11-Mar-12, 11:07
Not a Cold Play in the bath?
Drowned at birth more like John!!!

C3..........;)

Phill
11-Mar-12, 11:24
Maybe it's just Lost on you?

ducati
11-Mar-12, 11:35

I agree. And talking of attraction, I am embarrasssed and ashamed to not like the military wives choir or any of the songs.

But I know why. Everytime I see them I think 'where are all the munters?':eek:

Corrie 3
11-Mar-12, 12:08
Maybe it's just Lost on you?
Yep, I have never listened to Violet Hill performed by Coldplay and if it turns you into a pervert on a bus then I never will!!

C3..........:eek:

Phill
11-Mar-12, 12:49
Yep, I have never listened to Violet Hill performed by Coldplay and if it turns you into a pervert on a bus then I never will!!Crikey, if finding Ladies attractive is a perversion don't go looking at the pole dancing thread, you will have A Rush of Blood the Head.

secrets in symmetry
11-Mar-12, 15:02
When the future's architectured
By a carnival of idiots on show
You'd better lie low

I forgot to say that Violet's lips were immaculately and attractively glossed - not at all full, but immensely appealing.

If you love me
Won't you let me know?

Corrie 3
11-Mar-12, 18:00
You'd better lie low

I forgot to say that Violet's lips were immaculately and attractively glossed - not at all full, but immensely appealing.

If you love me
Won't you let me know?
What a load of testicles this thread has been, I really would get some medical help if I were you!!!
You cant even get away with calling yourself a Mad Scientist,...... but a Mad Pretend Scientist????..... maybe!!!!!

C3......(Goes away shaking head)!!!!!

[disgust]:eek:

Saveman
11-Mar-12, 18:37
Looks like the Scientist has got into Trouble. But Don't Panic it's all just Politik on the org. Sometimes that can be the Hardest Part.

secrets in symmetry
11-Mar-12, 19:03
You're Easy To Please Saveman. Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground. :cool:

The media's idea of attraction is Only Superstition. I'll be in Paradise when I find Violet Hill again.

Corrie 3
11-Mar-12, 19:18
You're Easy To Please Saveman. Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground. :cool:

The media's idea of attraction is Only Superstition. I'll be in Paradise when I find Violet Hill again.
All I can say is I am so pleased that you are not my Son!!!!
You are really sick and need help!!!

C3.........................:eek::~(

John Little
11-Mar-12, 19:25
Oh C3 - where is your romantic soul?

Passing By
(Robert Herrick, 1592-1674)

There is a lady sweet and kind
Was never face so pleased my mind,
I did but see her passing by
And yet I love her till I die!

Her gestures, motions and her smile
Her wit, her voice, my heart beguile;
Beguile my heart, I know not why

Cupid is winged, and doth range
Her country; so my heart doth change.
But change the earth, or change the sky
Yet will I love her till I die!

Set to music by Purcell;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOVW-noEzxo

billmoseley
11-Mar-12, 19:46
you never know she might just read this and remember you and get in touch. i often wonder what people think when they are sat travelling on the bus.

secrets in symmetry
11-Mar-12, 20:01
Thanks Bill. I have a feeling she was a visitor to this area, so I may never see her again - sadly....

Corrie 3
11-Mar-12, 20:37
Thanks Bill. I have a feeling she was a visitor to this area, so I may never see her again - sadly....
I hope not for her sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is a top Scientist doing using the bus anyway? A top of the range Volvo at least I would have thought.......Mind you, you aren't a real scientist are you so I presume a bus is about right!!

C3...............[disgust][disgust]

billmoseley
12-Mar-12, 19:57
[QUOTE=Corrie 3;935392]I hope not for her sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is a top Scientist doing using the bus anyway? A top of the range Volvo at least I would have thought.......Mind you, you aren't a real scientist are you so I presume a bus is about right!!

hey whats wrong with buses they are dead classy with top notch drivers [lol] S I S you sure it wasn't the ghost of Pat Butcher from eastenders

secrets in symmetry
12-Mar-12, 23:51
Oh C3 - where is your romantic soul?

Passing By
(Robert Herrick, 1592-1674)

There is a lady sweet and kind
Was never face so pleased my mind,
I did but see her passing by

Her gestures, motions and her smile
Her wit, her voice, my heart beguile;
Beguile my heart, I know not why

Cupid is winged, and doth range
Her country; so my heart doth change.
But change the earth, or change the sky
Yet will I love her till I die!

Set to music by Purcell;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOVW-noEzxoI've just listened to that - many thanks for posting it. The musical genre isn't entirely to my taste, but I do appreciate the words.

S I S you sure it wasn't the ghost of Pat Butcher from eastendersI'm absolutely sure lol!

Violet could have been the older sister of Cameron Diaz, with a little Sheila Hancock thrown in for ageing effects.

secrets in symmetry
16-Mar-12, 23:54
I looked out for Violet all week, but, alas, I have no sighting to report.

I did, however, receive an email today from the person I was visiting on my trip abroad. :cool:

billmoseley
17-Mar-12, 10:04
i also have kept an eye out on my rounds this week while working but alas no sign of Violet on any of my buses. However there was a lovely Labrador yesterday.

secrets in symmetry
17-Mar-12, 14:06
Thanks for looking out for her Bill. What was the lab's name?

I was out drinking with a diva I work with last night. She's good company, but she does like to talk about herself. She has her hubby well trained - she took out her phone and he arrived to take her home a few minutes later.

Corrie 3
17-Mar-12, 18:39
i also have kept an eye out on my rounds this week while working but alas no sign of Violet on any of my buses. However there was a lovely Labrador yesterday.
She is a figment of someone's imagination Bill. You will never find her and neither will the OP!!

C3..............;)

secrets in symmetry
17-Mar-12, 19:20
I'm just back from a last minute Saturday afternoon shoppingtrip "down the street".

About a mile from where the now-famous woman got off the bus, I heard a woman shout "Violet!" to someone inside a parked car.

Unfortunately, Violet was in a child seat lol!

Corrie 3
17-Mar-12, 19:40
Unfortunately, Violet was in a child seat lol!
Oh dear, not satisfied with perving mature women............................................

C3................[disgust]

billmoseley
17-Mar-12, 20:01
She is a figment of someone's imagination Bill. You will never find her and neither will the OP!!

C3..............;) nope sorry the Labrador was real i saw it with my own eyes

canuck
17-Mar-12, 22:45

Her hair was grey(ish) with a strawberry swing -

Before this thread gets abandoned could someone tell me what a 'strawberry swing' is? Thanks.

John Little
17-Mar-12, 22:46
I took it to be a longer part of her hair or extensions of a strawberry blonde colour.

canuck
17-Mar-12, 22:49
I took it to be a longer part of her hair or extensions of a strawberry blonde colour.

Thanks. That makes sense.

John Little
17-Mar-12, 22:53
What I really want to know is, did Violet look anything like this?

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/johnlittle21/images-4.jpg

secrets in symmetry
18-Mar-12, 02:03
nope sorry the Labrador was real i saw it with my own eyesWas it a black lab or a strawberry swing?

What I really want to know is, did Violet look anything like this?

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/johnlittle21/images-4.jpgNo, that's not Violet.

That picture does look familiar though. Is it a member of this forum? One that doesn't like me for unfathomable reasons? I don't think it's Kells in her younger days, but could it be one of her hangers-on in drag?

Kells
18-Mar-12, 03:06
Was it a black lab or a strawberry swing?

No, that's not Violet.

That picture does look familiar though. Is it a member of this forum? One that doesn't like me for unfathomable reasons? I don't think it's Kells in her younger days, but could it be one of her hangers-on in drag?

I have told you some the reasons I don' like you, it is just that you are not prepared to take them on board. I don't have hangers on and certainly none in drag, lol perhaps you were feeling hopeful about that !!!! Bye the way the hair is right for me in my younger days..........

secrets in symmetry
18-Mar-12, 14:29
Violet's hairstyle was a bit like Sarah Harding's in this photo

http://fametastic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/splash//20081219-4/sarah_harding_spl68477_007.jpg

There are photos of Sarah with styles that are even more like Violet's, but she isn't wearing many clothes in any of them!

secrets in symmetry
18-Mar-12, 14:38
Here's another one:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2JRY4qu-MGg/TnCitZKhOgI/AAAAAAAAAhY/696260DOQ-I/s1600/Pixie+Crop+Sarah+Harding.jpg

Corrie 3
18-Mar-12, 14:43
That picture does look familiar though. Is it a member of this forum? One that doesn't like me for unfathomable reasons?
That could be any one of a hundred members on here!!!

C3.............[disgust]

ducati
18-Mar-12, 17:41
you never know she might just read this and remember you and get an injunction. i often wonder what people think when they are sat travelling on the bus.

Fixed it.:D

secrets in symmetry
18-Mar-12, 23:38
Fixed it.:DLights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

secrets in symmetry
25-May-12, 23:17
Despite my efforts, I haven't seen Violet since that night.

Is anyone else watching Cameron Diaz on Graham Norton? Violet looked a bit like her. :cool:

David Attenborough is is gawping at Cameron - he's worse than I would be!

The Scissor Sisters are performing on the show - did anyone else wonder why a predominately male band was named the Scissor Sisters?

Kevin Milkins
25-May-12, 23:38

What makes people attractive?

A couple of weeks ago, I was on the bus home after a trip abroad. A woman and her daughter got on the bus and sat in the seat in front of me. I was instantly attracted to the woman - but I can't really work out why.

I don't know her name, so I'll call her Violet Hill.

Violet must have been at least 10 years older than me.

Her hair was grey(ish) with a strawberry swing - but styled immaculately. Her facial skin was perfect, but she had quite prominent crow's feet around her eyes. For some unfathomable reason, this made her more attractive. Why?

The way Violet's hair fell across her cheeks was such that I couldn't take my eyes off it. Why?

She wore earrings with huge diamonds. You might say they were ridiculously ostentatious, but I couldn't take my eyes off them. Why?

They got off the bus before I worked up the courage to speak to her. Why?

At this rate I shall meet death and all his friends before I bump into her again.

PS No prizes for guessing what my aural entertainment on that bus was. :cool:

A lot of detail about Violet and her facial features considering that you where sat in the seat behind her, :confused
did the seats have wing mirrors attached to them? ;)

secrets in symmetry
25-May-12, 23:46
A lot of detail about Violet and her facial features considering that you where sat in the seat behind her, :confused
did the seats have wing mirrors attached to them? ;)Violet spent a lot of time speaking to (and looking at) the young woman in the seat beside her.

shazzap
26-May-12, 00:33
Are you on Shrooms SIS?

secrets in symmetry
26-May-12, 12:17
Are you on Shrooms SIS?No, Casillero del Diablo (http://www.casillerodeldiablo.com/index.php?lang=en) and (amongst others) Balvenie Doublewood (https://shop.thebalvenie.com/products/DoubleWood,-Aged-12-Years.html) - which cost CHF 30 for a litre bottle in the duty free shop at Geneva Airport. :cool:

shazzap
26-May-12, 12:51
No, Casillero del Diablo (http://www.casillerodeldiablo.com/index.php?lang=en) and (amongst others) Balvenie Doublewood (https://shop.thebalvenie.com/products/DoubleWood,-Aged-12-Years.html) - which cost CHF 30 for a litre bottle in the duty free shop at Geneva Airport. :cool:

That would maybe, account for your story telling. Looking forward to your narration, of the next episode of. Violet Hill.

secrets in symmetry
26-May-12, 12:55
I wasn't on anything the night I saw Violet. The Doublewood and Diablo were last night - whilst watching Cameron Diaz.

linnie612
26-May-12, 12:57
No, Casillero del Diablo (http://www.casillerodeldiablo.com/index.php?lang=en) and (amongst others) Balvenie Doublewood (https://shop.thebalvenie.com/products/DoubleWood,-Aged-12-Years.html) - which cost CHF 30 for a litre bottle in the duty free shop at Geneva Airport. :cool:

How vulgar to quote the price! ;)

secrets in symmetry
26-May-12, 13:11
How vulgar to quote the price! ;)I could get you a bottle of Doublewood at that price - it's more than £40 a litre in high street shops. CHF 30 is about £20.

The drawback is you'd have to come and pick it up in person lol.

And don't tell Violet!

linnie612
26-May-12, 13:18
I've taken the pledge - but thanks all the same :)

secrets in symmetry
26-May-12, 13:19
What about lunch then? :cool:

linnie612
26-May-12, 13:23
I am also fasting - and no I don't want to watch you eat!

secrets in symmetry
26-May-12, 13:29
What about a walk on the beach with intelligent conversation? It's a lovely day, and I promise I'd be a gentleman.

linnie612
26-May-12, 14:15
That would be lovely - but the chores won't do themselves.

billmoseley
26-May-12, 15:34
i think the answer might be No sis loll. you wait till i see Violet again and tell her you are looking else where.

secrets in symmetry
26-May-12, 23:21
That would be lovely - but the chores won't do themselves.Life is too short to worry about chores on a beautiful day.

I didn't go to the beach either, but I hear it was indeed beautiful there today.

How were the chores?

i think the answer might be No sis loll. you wait till i see Violet again and tell her you are looking else where.It may have been "no" today, but tomorrow is another day.

I don't think Violet even knows who I am lol.

billmoseley
27-May-12, 11:50
I have seen Violet she was on telly last night. third one from the left in the russian granies [lol]

secrets in symmetry
27-May-12, 21:20
I'll tell Violet you said that! She won't sit on your bus again lol!

billmoseley
28-May-12, 20:26
i bet i get Violet on my bus before you get Linnie on the beach

secrets in symmetry
30-May-12, 08:04
That sounds like a win win situation - I get to go to the beach with Linnie and you get Violet's details (and pass them on to me). :cool:

John Little
30-May-12, 09:15
She might prefer to sit in snow with you...

linnie612
30-May-12, 16:13
That sounds like a win win situation - I get to go to the beach with Linnie and you get Violet's details (and pass them on to me). :cool:
I burn too easily.

She might prefer to sit in snow with you...
I loathe being cold.

billmoseley
30-May-12, 20:27
That sounds like a win win situation - I get to go to the beach with Linnie and you get Violet's details (and pass them on to me). :cool: but what happens if i get her details and fall for her and not hand over the details and linnie only does 1 date on the beach with you

secrets in symmetry
30-May-12, 20:46
I burn too easily.Not on a rainy day.

I loathe being cold.We'll make it a warm rainy day.

but what happens if i get her details and fall for her and not hand over the details and linnie only does 1 date on the beach with youThat's a risk I'll have to take.

Linnie and I are going to the beach for intelligent conversation. It's not a date - although I hope we will look at the sea together, and feel inspired.

secrets in symmetry
30-May-12, 21:33
She might prefer to sit in snow with you...I've mulled over this post for a wee while now....

What is the significance of the snow?

linnie612
30-May-12, 21:38
I'm beginning to think I shouldn't take this seriously any more ...

John Little
30-May-12, 21:42
I've mulled over this post for a wee while now....

What is the significance of the snow?

Now you have surprised me!

"Violet Hill"

It was a long and dark December
From the rooftops I remember
There was snow, white snow

Clearly I remember
From the windows they were watching
While we froze down below

You'd better lie low

If you love me, won't you let me know?

Was a long and dark December
When the banks became cathedrals
And a fox became God

Priests clutched onto bibles
Hollowed out to fit their rifles
And a cross held aloft
Bury me in armour
When I'm dead and hit the ground
A love back home, it unfolds
And if you love me, won't you let me know?

I don't want to be a soldier
Who the captain of some sinking ship
Would stow, far below.
So if you love me, why d'you let me go?

I took my love down to violet hill
There we sat in snow
All that time she was silent still
Said if you love me, won't you let me know?

secrets in symmetry
30-May-12, 21:49
I'm beginning to think I shouldn't take this seriously any more ...I apologise for being flippant.

Don't worry about getting wet - I have a large golfing umbrella we can take to the beach.

I went for a drink after work tonight. One of our guests had issued the invitation for the foreign visit that led to the encounter with Violet on my return trip. Could that be a good omen?

secrets in symmetry
30-May-12, 21:51
Now you have surprised me!Oh.... Yes.... How did I miss that? ....

Today was a long hard slog.... It involved an activity we call waterboarding. It's rather poor humour.

John Little
30-May-12, 22:00
Otherwise known as 'performance management'..

secrets in symmetry
30-May-12, 22:06
It's not that bad lol. It was complicated by trying to have a Skype meeting with someone whose internet connection wasn't working. I wouldn't advise that....

I should search for Violet on Skype....

sassylass
30-May-12, 23:23
Today I had an encounter that creeped me out and changed my amused thoughts on this thread. I was out shopping and young man said hello to me, to which I replied hello and went about my business. Then he said 'how are you today?" to which I smiled and replied 'fine, thank you' and continued with my shopping. A couple minutes later he waved in my direction and I thought there must be a friend of his behind me. As I turned I saw that no one was behind me, and then he waved at me again. He was just 5 feet from me so he could have easily spoken if he wanted to know the time or tell me I had toilet paper stuck to my shoe or whatever but no, he just stood there leering. He made me uncomfortable. I usually enjoy a good flirt but there was something about the way he looked at me that made me uneasy. It made me think about this thread and how there really is 'something' in the air, sometimes good and sometimes bad.

secrets in symmetry
31-May-12, 00:00
It wasn't me, I promise!

Corrie 3
31-May-12, 02:23
Today I had an encounter that creeped me out and changed my amused thoughts on this thread. I was out shopping and young man said hello to me, to which I replied hello and went about my business. Then he said 'how are you today?" to which I smiled and replied 'fine, thank you' and continued with my shopping. A couple minutes later he waved in my direction and I thought there must be a friend of his behind me. As I turned I saw that no one was behind me, and then he waved at me again. He was just 5 feet from me so he could have easily spoken if he wanted to know the time or tell me I had toilet paper stuck to my shoe or whatever but no, he just stood there leering. He made me uncomfortable. I usually enjoy a good flirt but there was something about the way he looked at me that made me uneasy. It made me think about this thread and how there really is 'something' in the air, sometimes good and sometimes bad.
That must have been awful for you sassylass and I share your concern. I think there is a big difference between mild flirting and stalking and some Men need to learn that difference very quickly before they land themselves in trouble!!

C3............:eek:

billmoseley
31-May-12, 08:13
now S I S i think you maybe making slight progress here with Linnie but a couple of things have sprung to mind about her. 1 have you ever seen or met the girl? 2 do you know where she lives? i ask this for a reason most things you suggest are day time activities but she seems to have an aversion to sunlight i also noticed most of here post are after midday. i think you maybe seeing where i am going with this. does she reside in Portgower and is she a vampire?

secrets in symmetry
31-May-12, 23:32
I know nothing about Linnie that she hasn't posted here. She burns easily, she doesn't like the cold, and she hasn't expressed an opinion about rain, but none of those preferences imply that she's a lady of the night.

Violet, on the other hand, I have seen only at night - although admittedly in a brightly lit bus.

Dadie
31-May-12, 23:43
I sometimes have the do I know you or are you a random person "thing" going through my head, when yapped to/at when shopping...its disconcerting when you cant place the person....yet they think you know em...sometimes I can file them away as getting me and my sisters mixed up or Grannies friends who knew her or Mums cares family relies etc ...but I dont know who they are etc....but there are always one or two I cant place that worries me!
Just how they know me without me knowing them......ok everyone on here doesnt need a degree in spy tech to find out who I am...but I would like a clue in who you are if speaking to me ...or propositioning me!
oh normal flirting and repping good or bad exempt...just chatting in tescos without a clue is worrying!

linnie612
01-Jun-12, 00:52
I know nothing about Linnie that she hasn't posted here. She burns easily, she doesn't like the cold, and she hasn't expressed an opinion about rain, but none of those preferences imply that she's a lady of the night.

Violet, on the other hand, I have seen only at night - although admittedly in a brightly lit bus.

I don't mind rain - as long as it doesn't get down in your boots.

secrets in symmetry
01-Jun-12, 14:04
I don't mind rain - as long as it doesn't get down in your boots.Good. Which beach would you pick?

billmoseley
01-Jun-12, 18:37
I'm guessing her that Linnie will be worried that sand might get in her boots. here is an idea why not ask her for a meal of her choice. i am sensing a slight thaw in her reply s

Corrie 3
01-Jun-12, 18:59
I'm guessing her that Linnie will be worried that sand might get in her boots. here is an idea why not ask her for a meal of her choice. i am sensing a slight thaw in her reply s
I don't think Linnie is that stupid Bill!!!

C3...............:roll:;)

billmoseley
01-Jun-12, 20:19
I don't think Linnie is that stupid Bill!!!

C3...............:roll:;) A little harsh i feel corrie she maybe looking for love we could be witnessing some thing great.on the other hand they might never meet.

Corrie 3
01-Jun-12, 20:26
on the other hand they might never meet.
I hope so for Linnies sake Bill. I would say she has had a lucky escape!!
I am sure she is much more worthy than of a pervert chemist who is deluded into thinking he is a scientist !!

C3.................;)

secrets in symmetry
01-Jun-12, 21:51
I'm guessing her that Linnie will be worried that sand might get in her boots. here is an idea why not ask her for a meal of her choice. i am sensing a slight thaw in her reply sThank you. A walk on the beach with intelligent conversation, followed by a lunch of Linnie's choice sounds inspiring.

We'll go on a still wet day - to minimise sand in the air.

secrets in symmetry
02-Jun-12, 18:36
I was planning to go to the opera tonight, but I forgot to buy tickets.

Would you have liked to come linnie?

billmoseley
02-Jun-12, 19:50
Thank you. A walk on the beach with intelligent conversation, followed by a lunch of Linnie's choice sounds inspiring.

We'll go on a still wet day - to minimise sand in the air. i did not realise that you would be wanting me to go along with so as to provide the lovely woman with some intelligent conversation am i expected to pay for my own meal and should i bring Violet too?

secrets in symmetry
02-Jun-12, 19:57
Would you do linnie and I the honour of being our personal chauffeur for the day?

secrets in symmetry
02-Jun-12, 20:07
I forgot to answer your question about Violet....

Sadly, I still haven't found her. Are you asking because you have?

billmoseley
02-Jun-12, 20:23
Would you do linnie and I the honour of being our personal chauffeur for the day? so not only do i have to provide conversation provide my meal but now you want me to chuffing drive what next. As for Violet well maybe, maybe not

secrets in symmetry
02-Jun-12, 20:32
Food, drink and a generous "retainer" will of course be provided, but you can't have any drink until afterwards because you're driving....

billmoseley
03-Jun-12, 19:34
As linnie seems to have tired of this thread i suspect now it could end up 2 ageing men on a bus to nowhere. not even Violet to keep us company

secrets in symmetry
04-Jun-12, 00:04
They might be testing our resolve. Be patient!

secrets in symmetry
21-Jul-12, 13:36
I've given up trying to find Violet. I think it was a chance encounter - which was never to be repeated.

I have a good friend (Princess of China) - she's gorgeous, but she's a bit too young for me, unfortunately.

billmoseley
21-Jul-12, 17:19
prey tell who is princess china and where have you found her. never give up on Violet or Linnie they might still come to you

secrets in symmetry
21-Jul-12, 19:46
Bill, I will never give up on Violet, but I think she was a visitor to these parts, so I doubt I'll see her again.

Linnie, on the other hand, is a regular poster on the forum, and I might enjoy intelligent conversation with her on some beach some day.

Princess of China is a woman I work with - which, together with her relatively young age, tells me it wouldn't be a good idea to pursue her.

billmoseley
23-Jul-12, 19:26
in other words another untouchable o dear S i S what are you like.

secrets in symmetry
23-Jul-12, 23:21
My Princess of China is touchable - but it takes all my willpower not to touch her when I'm working with her lol!

Since yesterday, I have a new fantasy woman. This one isn't untouchable, and I hope to see her again on Wednesday. :cool:

billmoseley
24-Jul-12, 19:21
tell more then where when how

ducati
24-Jul-12, 20:40
I suspect that Violet, linnie and the Princess of China are all applying for injuctions as we speak. :eek:

Moira
24-Jul-12, 20:53
Oh Gosh I hope so. This is weird....

Maybe Secrets In Symmetry & Billmosely need to get a room.

billmoseley
24-Jul-12, 21:08
Moira what are you implying here. i'm just looking out for a fellow orger. hmmmmmmmm are you single moira maybe Sis would like to take you for a meal

Moira
24-Jul-12, 22:27
I don't think Secrets in Symmetry could afford me. That's not the point though.

I find it weird that two members of Caithness dot Org choose to play out their fantasies here.

That's all.

secrets in symmetry
25-Jul-12, 01:02
tell more then where when howI can't do that - she might find this forum. All I will say is that she has an unusual occupation for such a beautiful woman.

Things are looking up all round. I got a smile today from a hairdresser I've been trying to get to know for years - but today I had eyes only for Ms Wednesday. :cool:

Corrie 3
25-Jul-12, 03:05
I find it weird that two members of Caithness dot Org choose to play out their fantasies here.

That's all.You are not on your own there!! I have noticed that Linnie doesn't post much these days, I wonder why?
I think it's more like one person playing out their fantasies Moira..................and the other one egging him on!!

C3................:eek::roll:

John Little
25-Jul-12, 09:17
I don't think Secrets in Symmetry could afford me. That's not the point though.

That's all.

Rather they tap into popular culture...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uw6ZkbsAH8&feature=related

billmoseley
25-Jul-12, 20:29
or maybe just maybe it's all a bit of fun. opps sorry not allowed on the org

Dadie
25-Jul-12, 21:39
Darn..fun not allowed...blast...oh nevermind...
.my perfect new man is coming to stay for a while ...description to follow-
Deep soulful brown eyes
Lean muscular body
Wavy brown hair
loyal without fault.
and will eat anything I cook without complaint!
But he does wreck a towel a week...and his tail goes into warp speed around the kids ...and he chases rabbits in his sleep:lol:

secrets in symmetry
27-Jul-12, 01:04
Sadly, Ms Wednesday didn't call to arrange things for Wednesday. After several calls from me today, my calls were finally returned this afternoon....

Due to busy times at her work, our next meeting has been postponed until the weekend at the earliest.

John, my Princess of China really is from China, although I must admit I'd happily take Rihanna as a replacement. :cool:

Dadie, I tend not to chase rabbits in my sleep, and I don't do the Chinese sleep chant, but I'm sure I can learn both for the sake of a bit of fun. :cool:

secrets in symmetry
28-Jul-12, 01:15
I had two very positive phone conversations today. I will probably meet Ms Wednesday again on Monday. :cool:

secrets in symmetry
15-Sep-12, 17:04
Billmoseley's post on another thread reminded me that I came home on the "Violet" bus last night. Sadly, I still haven't seen her again.

I did have a very enjoyable date with Ms Wednesday in July, and I bumped into her again a few days later, but sadly she was much too young - even for me lol.

It turns out that Ms Wednesday is an actress and model, but she's not yet successful enough to give up the day job.

billmoseley
16-Sep-12, 10:03
now why on earth would 1 post from me remind you of Violet is it because i drive buses or maybe you think i have Violet locked in my cellar so as you can't have her. As for Ms Wednesday well you might get a mention in her life story when she is famous

secrets in symmetry
16-Sep-12, 19:18
It had nothing to do with you driving buses, it's because you are one of the few forum members who appreciate my appreciation of a beautiful woman I saw on a bus.

Where is your cellar? I'd better check it out just in case lol.

I somehow doubt Ms Wednesday will ever be really famous, but she is very cute and she has a distinct personality, so you never know. :cool:

secrets in symmetry
02-Feb-13, 02:32
It'll soon be a year since I first saw Violet. Sadly, I haven't seen her since.

I fear I will never see her again. :(

Why is that?

Rheghead
02-Feb-13, 16:43
It'll soon be a year since I first saw Violet. Sadly, I haven't seen her since.

I fear I will never see her again. :(

Why is that?

She died of old age?

billmoseley
02-Feb-13, 16:53
you just on the wrong bus at the wrong time

secrets in symmetry
02-Feb-13, 17:44
I hope Violet is still with us, and still on the right bus. :cool:

billmoseley
02-Feb-13, 19:19
i'm sorry S I S but no i don't love you. [lol] how ever i still look out for Violet on ever bus i drive but i have not seen anyone of her class.

secrets in symmetry
02-Feb-13, 20:14
i'm sorry S I S but no i don't love you. [lol] how ever i still look out for Violet on ever bus i drive but i have not seen anyone of her class.Thanks Bill. :cool:

As a reminder, she has the best features of each of Cameron Diaz and Sheila Hancock (when the latter was young(ish).)

secrets in symmetry
02-Mar-13, 00:22
It's a year,
And still,
She isn't here.

:(

Dadie
02-Mar-13, 01:15
she wasnt
to be
end off it

karma to see and judge who is there to fit,,,,,,

secrets in symmetry
09-Mar-13, 00:31
I fear you may be right Dadie.

Whatcha doin' tomorrow night? :cool:

billmoseley
09-Mar-13, 14:03
So shallow SIS one day violet may come back looking for the man of her dreams. i think you should wait

secrets in symmetry
09-Mar-13, 14:38
I've waited a year, Bill, and she's not shown yet.

Meanwhile, Dadie is a dream. :cool: