PDA

View Full Version : e-bay booboo

katarina
07-Mar-12, 22:40
Ordered a dog bed friom ebay and recieved 12 crochet needles, with a delivery note for a dog bed. Have sent email to seller - no reply yet. Maybe i'm suppose to crochet the bed myself.....

Kodiak
07-Mar-12, 23:00
Ordered a dog bed friom ebay and recieved 12 crochet needles, with a delivery note for a dog bed. Have sent email to seller - no reply yet. Maybe i'm suppose to crochet the bed myself.....

Since they have sent the wrong Item they are required to send to you what you paid for. If they want the return of the incorrect item then they should pay for the return Postage, as it was not your fault and totally theirs.

If you do not hear from them soon go to "Resolve a Problem" and report it to eBay.

Big Gaz
08-Mar-12, 14:56
or request a dozen balls of wool to go with the needles :-). Seriously though, just send a message through ebay section "item i recieved is not as described" that way its official and it starts the ball rolling. Most of all though, keep calm and be polite. Not saying the seller is a nasty but i've had my share. Good luck

Beat Bug
08-Mar-12, 15:24
Perhaps the seller was having a 'Senior Moment'! I did that once, sent the wrong thing to two people. Didn't take long to sort out once I'd advised them.