PDA

View Full Version : car search

Corsastu
08-Nov-06, 18:04
any one know of any garage in wick or as far as inverness that will source a car for you and take it to their garage as i am reall y wanting a perticular car but the only place i can see them for sale is in england

98elite
08-Nov-06, 18:08
The salesman at Sutherlands in Halkirk said they were going to be doing this, worth a try

KitKat
08-Nov-06, 18:09
Richards Garage did this for us and their service was superb. Ask for Andrew (young Cubbie)

henry20
08-Nov-06, 18:10
My mum got a car (hideous looking thing) from Inverness - only one of its kind in the highlands. She was assured at the time that there would be no problem getting spares and services on it and would get the same standard of service as she would if she bought any car on the forecourt. She has had a nightmare trying to get parts for the car - and thats when she takes it to the dealer she bought it from, so she'd have no hope if she tried to get it serviced locally.

I know this isn't what you asked, but just bear in mind that wanting a particular car can have its downfalls.

Scaraben1976
08-Nov-06, 18:39
Try George MacLeod at Shebster

Macwull
08-Nov-06, 18:47
Heard there's quite a good garage down bout glasgow if you'll travel that far, one of my mates bought a car there (a bmw), im sure they would do the sourcing for you and he highly recommends them!! :D

Corsastu
08-Nov-06, 19:46
aye very funny

tip top
08-Nov-06, 21:32
I think Dunnets do it through ford direct.

saxovtr
09-Nov-06, 12:47
shebster do that