PDA

View Full Version : Muse - go see

midi2304
08-Nov-06, 17:21
I've never been a huge fan of Muse. Always thought they were kinda ok.

I seen them here in Aberdeen on Monday night.

GO SEE MUSE!!!!

Absolutely amazing. They blew me away. If you are even half interested in this band, you owe it to yourself to go and see these guys. So hoping they play T in the Park next year.

Reev
08-Nov-06, 17:40
My Cuz was at it and phoned me,

so i have a long message of MUSE, would love to go see

truly gutted i havent

:~(

Jeid
08-Nov-06, 18:23
I think Muse are amazing. I saw them briefly in 2000 at Leeds and they were awesome. Bet they are amazing now!

Rosco P
08-Nov-06, 18:36
Went to see them in Edinburgh a couple of months back, have to say it was probably the best band i've ever seen!!!

The Pepsi Challenge
08-Nov-06, 18:45
Saw them in Glasgow last night. Rush used to do this kind of thing, too... only better.

midi2304
08-Nov-06, 18:49
Saw them in Glasgow last night. Rush used to do this kind of thing, too... only better.

Wow. I have no idea who Rush were but Muse are up there with the Radiohead gig I was at in August.

Amazing.

Sandra
08-Nov-06, 19:56
I went to see them in Aberdeen on Monday too. They were brilliant, one of the best concerts I've been to :)

Kev_Plastic_Food
08-Nov-06, 21:00
My Cuz was at it and phoned me,

so i have a long message of MUSE, would love to go see

truly gutted i havent

:~(

Lol, is that who was on the phone? You seemed kinda confused as to the message. Well done for recognising it was Muse in the background tho :)

Jeid
08-Nov-06, 23:02

Rush were a different band altogether.

roblovesplastic
08-Nov-06, 23:18
My Muse is my clan
I have not heard their music
will hear MUSE this month

theboysintheband
09-Nov-06, 00:23
aye...Muse were ruddy good at T in the Park a 2 years ago!wat a sound!

Deemac
09-Nov-06, 12:50
BIG Rush fan (seen 3 times).

Sorry Pepsi, but I also like Muse and see no link between them and Rush (other than a 3 piece).

SNOWDOG
09-Nov-06, 13:42
Saw Rush at the SECC 2 years ago and it was brilliant. Cant honestly see a link with muse, apart from the length of some of their songs? :confused (EACH AND OTHERS AUDIENCE OUTSIDE OUR GILDED CAGE)