PDA

View Full Version : tippin in shebster

chainsaw
03-Mar-12, 00:02
can any one help me find out who tipped all the concrete at shebster water works next to wooden houses, the man i think done most ov the tippin thereis doing a lot ov complaining to the council, he got evry department on speed dial and quite a few people have told me he used to work for guns driving a concrete wagon,,washin it out ant tipping all the excess on the land useing it as a tip, its even gone down the bankin in to the fields belowe my land a peice ov land thats been tipped on for 35 years takes sum cleaning up and usually looks worse before it comes together and looks better. im thinking ov taking these people to court because there are harrasing me at evry oppertunerty im builing dry stone wall now to make place better and put some hard core down and he,s complaing about that, dream piece ov land next to the neighbour from hell any old neighbours please contact me thanks or anyone one with information pm , thanks

chainsaw
03-Mar-12, 18:11

chainsaw
06-Mar-12, 17:33
back to tp

mi16
06-Mar-12, 18:08
Back to school required for you my friend.

Phill
06-Mar-12, 21:06
Relevant??? (http://www.tesco.com/storeLocator/default.asp?bID=5330)

Corrie 3
06-Mar-12, 21:29
Relevant??? (http://www.tesco.com/storeLocator/default.asp?bID=5330)
Thats very good Phill and will come in handy in the future, but.........................Can anyone tell me why it has the Polishes under the food ranges ?
Has Mr. Sheen got shares in the place?
Btw, anyone know what times the desk is open?

C3........................:lol::roll:

Rheghead
07-Mar-12, 01:48
Does anyone know what is happening to the ground Reayside of the wooden houses? It looks like they are preparing the ground for a scrapyard or summat.

cazmanian_minx
07-Mar-12, 07:48
The land was sold at auction a couple of years ago. It used to be a dumping ground for scrap which gradually got buried over the years - if I've read it right, the OP is the new owner and is actually removing all that metal from the ground rather than bringing it in.

OP, I understand there may be some stuff from the early years of Dounreay in there, so do be careful!

chainsaw
07-Mar-12, 20:36
get a life

98elite
08-Mar-12, 19:50
Get yourself off the PC and go clean the site up. I pass it every day going to work and feel sorry for those living next to it. Its been a shambles for as long as i can remember, it looks as if more scrap has arrived than been removed to be honest.