PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Iain Sutherland

Cattach
08-Nov-06, 13:44
Great to see that Iain Sutherland has been honoured by the Queen through the prsentation by Anne Dunnett. Not many people who get honours worthy winners of honours but Iain certainly is one.

trinkie
08-Nov-06, 14:19
Yes - many congratulations to Ian Sutherland, who worked selflessly for Wick and Caithness over many years.

Our sincere thanks go to Ian for all his hard work.

Trinkie

( Ian - you have white-washed me several times, and I look all the better for it !! )

Mizpah
08-Nov-06, 15:22
:D
Yes I could not agree more if anyone ever deserved aa award it is Ian, he has been tireless in his work for the whole community and sometimes with little thanks, I Just add my congratulations too.:Razz

peedie man
08-Nov-06, 18:14
Congratulations to Ian he certainly deserves it.No job is too big for him to tackle

jaykay
09-Nov-06, 12:58
Well done Iain. A very deserving cause.

zappster
09-Nov-06, 13:58
Congrats Iain..Nobody deserves it better

Elenna
09-Nov-06, 17:47
Congratulations Iain. Its great to see you getting recognition for all your work over the years. :)

QUADBIKER
09-Nov-06, 21:08
Congratulations Iain. You more than anyone else deserves this for all your hard work and sacrafice you have put into perserving the heritage of Wick. As the song goes "Will we ever see the like of ye again" I thankyou for the Whaligoe Steps, The North Baths, Heritage Centre, the Trinkie, Girnigoe Castle etc. Would they be here without your persistance?