PDA

View Full Version : Travel from thurso to wick

chef4
02-Mar-12, 12:32
Hello im just writing to ask if anyone knows how much roughly it would cost for a taxi from Thurso to wick at 3am as i might be starting a new job in Thurso but I live in wick and buses and trains don't run this early the days I need travel are Friday , Saturday and Sunday morning or if anyone would be traveling form thurso to wick at those times would they mind car pooling as I don't drive thanks.

Torvaig
02-Mar-12, 13:23
I suggest you phone one or two of the local taxis, give them all the details of the trip and they will tell you the price. You will find a comprehensive list under "Business" at the top of this page. Look under "Transport" then "Taxis".

Fran
02-Mar-12, 13:29
Maybe it would be cheaper if you could get someone with their own car to take you at a mutually agreed price?

Big Gaz
02-Mar-12, 14:47
Last taxi i used from Thurso to Wick at 3:30am on a sunday morning cost me £55.....never again!

Kodiak
02-Mar-12, 16:35
I think it would be cheaper to buy a car and pass your driving test, then you would have transport all the year.

A Taxi at that time in the Morning ..........Whee Expensive !!

poppett
02-Mar-12, 18:32
I was thinking lodgings in Thurso would be cheaper, Kodiak.

GrannyMags
02-Mar-12, 19:23
lodgings in thurso would b lot cheaper than taxis for fri sat sun morn would b well over hundred pound taxi numbers for thurso are 892827 895474 893434 892868 hostels in thurso would b 45pd up for 3 nights

Torvaig
02-Mar-12, 19:42
Hello im just writing to ask if anyone knows how much roughly it would cost for a taxi from Thurso to wick at 3am as i might be starting a new job in Thurso but I live in wick and buses and trains don't run this early the days I need travel are Friday , Saturday and Sunday morning or if anyone would be traveling form thurso to wick at those times would they mind car pooling as I don't drive thanks.

Sorry chef4, I had no idea it would be such a price! :eek:

chef4
05-Mar-12, 11:34
thanks every someone think its best just to lodge somewhere for those night as getting a taxi seems unrealistic thanks.

Dog-eared
05-Mar-12, 16:02
Try the Central Hotel.