PDA

View Full Version : web cams

Mr P Cannop
01-Jan-05, 00:35
why not leave to wick new year web cam up ??

gravedigga
01-Jan-05, 00:58
whut??

Liz
01-Jan-05, 01:39
Are you drunk Paul?

Tom Cornwall
01-Jan-05, 02:25
is the cam down or is it my machine :~(

Mr P Cannop
01-Jan-05, 03:00
i think the party is over ??

Gigi
01-Jan-05, 03:16
We wish the web cam was up so we could see our family of Wickers. All the best in 2005!

Mr P Cannop
01-Jan-05, 03:27
does any one else have a web cam ??

The Godfather
02-Jan-05, 01:15
Ha Ha, did you see the street party cam at about quater to twelve. Someone had knocked it over and there was a lovely view of the window sill! [lol]

Mr P Cannop
02-Jan-05, 10:53
Ha Ha, did you see the street party cam at about quater to twelve. Someone had knocked it over and there was a lovely view of the window sill! [lol]

i did see that i thought some one was mucking about with it

any way who was up there where it was ??

Zael
02-Jan-05, 18:07
there was some old woman hanging out the window taking photos for a while but someone must have said something as she wasnt there for long.

I never saw any of the webcam except for the last picture, 1:09am(?), looked busy even then, the photos on caithness.org were great, but it didnt look as busy as it did when trying to get from one side of the square to the other :) I think the photos will encourage a lot more people to turn out next year. The bands were good 2, and I even managed to avoid stripping the willow ;)

bacardibabe
03-Jan-05, 15:31
aye the wifie who owns the photographers in shore lane was in the window of the knotty pine where the web cam was,hope she realises the grief she has caused by knocking the web cam over.