PDA

View Full Version : why

coastown
06-Nov-06, 23:05
why is it every time i do the washing up, there is always a spoon, knife or a fork, left in the basin when i empty it. its never a plate or a bowl, or is it only me this happens to,

Billy Boy
06-Nov-06, 23:09
Lol its like when you do the washing and you could swear that you put 2 socks in the machine but get only 1 back out again :roll: :lol:

danc1ngwitch
06-Nov-06, 23:12
It's like if u have one wet hand and one dry hand. I hate that i always wet the other it just feels better ..lol[lol]

Kenn
07-Nov-06, 00:04
Where do they vanish to? Wash the shirt,hang it on the line, ALL buttons present and correct. Grudingly iron it checking all buttons still there., fold neatly..GUESS what when hubbie goes to put it on I missing!
They are not in the bottom of the wardrobe, even lifted the lining paper in the drawer but no they are gone.
Maybe black holes consist of condensed buttons 'cos they got to be some where.

obiron
07-Nov-06, 10:54
why is it every time i do the washing up, there is always a spoon, knife or a fork, left in the basin when i empty it. its never a plate or a bowl, or is it only me this happens to,

happens to me too. its always a spoon in my basin. its not as if basins are big.:lol:

willowbankbear
07-Nov-06, 11:00

Yes it is only you

Cedric Farthsbottom III
07-Nov-06, 15:54
The mystery of the one bit o' cutlery left in the basin.Its like the one aboot the carrots in yer boke.Even if ye hanae had carrots for months theres always one there.We must all have a wee holder inside oor bodies that just releases them for that special occassion.:lol:

Wizzbang
08-Nov-06, 06:41
I think it has something to do with quantum physics.
and the laws of probability
every so often things just vanish into hyperspace and then weeks sometimes months later re appear

Errogie
09-Nov-06, 21:20
Cedric, I hope this is not too shocking but the red bits are actually your stomach lining which you're tearing out along with everything else.