PDA

View Full Version : beware in store changing rooms

tonkatojo
20-Feb-12, 14:41
These poor souls nearly come a cropper.;) watch and see.

http://www.heaven666.org/embed/58709

shazzap
20-Feb-12, 14:48
Ha ha........

Alrock
20-Feb-12, 15:56
Judging from the responses there obviously isn't much trust in many of their relationships.

tonkatojo
20-Feb-12, 16:28
Judging from the responses there obviously isn't much trust in many of their relationships.

What were you seeing ? the blokes come out with lip stick lip impressions and a looker comes out a few moments later and gives a phone me signal, come on what woman wouldn't be suspicious, your woman must be a non caring couldn't careless one.

Alrock
20-Feb-12, 18:08
What were you seeing ? the blokes come out with lip stick lip impressions and a looker comes out a few moments later and gives a phone me signal, come on what woman wouldn't be suspicious, your woman must be a non caring couldn't careless one.

No.... She trusts me as I trust her.... She would know that there would be a logical explanation & would not just fly off the handle like many of the women did there...

tonkatojo
20-Feb-12, 18:54
No.... She trusts me as I trust her.... She would know that there would be a logical explanation & would not just fly off the handle like many of the women did there...

Aye, mines just the same type of relationship :roll:.and that's after 42 years.