PDA

View Full Version : Caithness

joxville
18-Feb-12, 20:36
I'm planning on visiting Caithness on Sat 14th July, anyone know what time it opens? ;)

Bill Fernie
18-Feb-12, 20:52
We never close!

golach
18-Feb-12, 21:16
Only Tesco closes

John Little
18-Feb-12, 21:24
14th July eh?

Bastille day...

Is there any significance in this I wonder?

Mind you - where could you storm in Caithness?

Corrie 3
18-Feb-12, 21:32
I'm planning on visiting Caithness on Sat 14th July, anyone know what time it opens? ;)
I hope you have got your Passport cos I think that's the day when Alex is having a trial run with the new Border Guards. Everyone trying to reach Scotland from England will be strip searched apparently!!

C3............:eek:;)

joxville
18-Feb-12, 21:32
Hmmm, quite true there John, not as if there are any French restaurants in which I could liberate the frogs before they lose their legs.

Alice in Blunderland
18-Feb-12, 21:35
I hope you have got your Passport cos I think that's the day when Alex is having a trial run with the new Border Guards. Everyone trying to reach Scotland from England will be strip searched apparently!!

C3............:eek:;)

Aw thats all right Im sure our jox wont mind stripping and we can have a competition on the org to see who gets to search him lol

joxville
18-Feb-12, 21:40
Will you be putting your name forward Alice? I do hope so ;-)

golach
18-Feb-12, 22:01
Jox, you'll be all right, the majority on the UKBA are made up of a mixture of ex Immigration and Secret Service, they could not find a hole in their own pockets. [lol]

joxville
19-Feb-12, 02:15
I have a passport but its a long time since its been used, I fear it may be close to being out of date; perhaps I should postpone my trip and wait until Scotland has independence, I could then get a Scottish one.

joxville
19-Feb-12, 02:17
Hmmm, on second thoughts, I don't fancy a Scottish one if there's the danger of Alex Salmond's fizzog being on the cover :-(

Torvaig
19-Feb-12, 08:15
Hmmm, quite true there John, not as if there are any French restaurants in which I could liberate the frogs before they lose their legs.

There is an excellent French restaurant in Wick (Bord De L'Eau) which is down beside the river at the service bridge end. And very nice it is too! You can eat in the dining room or in the sun room which overlooks the water. Danny and Janice will look after you very well indeed and you can practise your conversational French while you are there!

Alice in Blunderland
19-Feb-12, 09:08
Will you be putting your name forward Alice? I do hope so ;-)

Of course I will be. I've always wanted to get my hands on you............;)

There is an excellent French restaurant in Wick (Bord De L'Eau) which is down beside the river at the service bridge end. And very nice it is too! You can eat in the dining room or in the sun room which overlooks the water. Danny and Janice will look after you very well indeed and you can practise your conversational French while you are there!

And my lovely son can wash your dishes. He doesnt wash mine but then I wont pay him to do it. [lol]

Torvaig
19-Feb-12, 16:14
Ah, the pay goes a long way Alice!