PDA

View Full Version : Service bridge

angela5
05-Nov-06, 11:11
What's happened to the service bridge on bridge street :confused has another motorist crashed into it again??

willowbankbear
05-Nov-06, 11:39
I saw that last night as I was driving past,(it wasnt me:eek: ) Looks like something hit it a right good dunt as theres a couple of slabs knocked oot. A case of whoops eh?

Highland Laddie
05-Nov-06, 15:40
What's happened to the service bridge on bridge street :confused has another motorist crashed into it again??

Do you mean the Bridge Street bridge ???
The service bridge is the one down by the camps.

angela5
05-Nov-06, 15:51
Do you mean the Bridge Street bridge ???
The service bridge is the one down by the camps.

A......Yes.
Thank you for clearing that up.

Fran
06-Nov-06, 02:53
Another car hit the bridge in the same spot as before, and after all the hard work the workmen had rebuilding that bit!

Mr P Cannop
06-Nov-06, 07:21
some folk don't care about any thing these days

Jeid
06-Nov-06, 11:16
I'm sure it wasn't crashed into on purpose paul.

Mr P Cannop
06-Nov-06, 12:25
piont of order

thats been the 3rd or 4th time that has happend

Scunner
06-Nov-06, 13:22
surely not by the same person, accidents do happen, have you never had an accident Mr Cannop?

Murdina Bug
06-Nov-06, 13:50
Maybe it's a new sport - see how fast you can zoom down the Cliff and take the roundabout - or not!! :lol:

angela5
06-Nov-06, 13:53
surely not by the same person, accidents do happen, have you never had an accident Mr Cannop?

I'm quite sure Mr Cannop was'nt implying it was the same person.

willowbankbear
06-Nov-06, 14:01
How do you know Angela5, maybe he does?

angela5
06-Nov-06, 14:04
How do you know Angela5, maybe he does?

I'm quite sure he does'nt, but maybe i am wrong.:eek:

Mr P Cannop
06-Nov-06, 14:42
I'm quite sure he does'nt, but maybe i am wrong.:eek:

thats right am not saying its the same person

Tom Cornwall
07-Nov-06, 00:40
so, have we sorted it out, that it wasn't the same person

JAWS
07-Nov-06, 01:21
If the bridge keeps hit in the same place and there is only one vehicle (I mean a different vehicle on each occasion, you lot :Razz ) involved then something should be done about the road layout at that location.

I accept that some drivers are idiots but even idiots usually choose different places to prove the fact.

Mr P Cannop
07-Nov-06, 08:14
it seems to be the same bit gets hit everytime ??

willowbankbear
07-Nov-06, 09:02
Nah, it was the middle that got smacked last time Mr P. about the start of March as the roads were Icy , somebody lost control & their car spun into the west side of the Bridge but in the middle.
I reckon their whole life would ve been going in front of them on that one, getting a closer look than ye want of Wick River:eek:

burstbucker
07-Nov-06, 10:33
Yes, but it has been hit at the roundabout end of the bridge a least a couple of times as well.

willowbankbear
07-Nov-06, 10:53
Yes you re correct Burstbucker, but dont ye find it odd that nobody hit the old bridge for years & now, all of a sudden, It gets skelped 3 times in less than 2 years? Twice in the same place, although the first time it was hit on the corner it looked bad, wonder how the car was?

melted_wellie
10-Nov-06, 00:49
Yes you re correct Burstbucker, but dont ye find it odd that nobody hit the old bridge for years & now, all of a sudden, It gets skelped 3 times in less than 2 years? Twice in the same place, although the first time it was hit on the corner it looked bad, wonder how the car was?
Car??? it was probably a tractor.