PDA

View Full Version : ding dong ashlee is out!!

brandy
04-Nov-06, 22:28
oh gawd so glad!
did you see the look on simons face! *grins*
gotta love it!

angela5
04-Nov-06, 22:33
oh gawd so glad!
did you see the look on simons face! *grins*
gotta love it!

I would have liked to have seen ray 'munster' booted off :lol:
Aye, Simon's face was classic [lol]

Venture
05-Nov-06, 00:38
I think you are being a bit unfair on the lad. I thought he deserved a chance to show what he can really do. How many 17 year olds can sing Abba songs or even know who Tony Bennet is. They should have been allowed to sing what they were all good at like previous shows. Lets not forget at the auditions that all three judges wanted Ashley in their category....Wonder why. You watch.... the lad will go far.

porshiepoo
05-Nov-06, 00:46
Venture, seriously he sounds like a girlie! lol.
And today after he was evicted, a few true colours started showing. He seemed suddenly arrogant and sure he was better than he is. Back flips only get you so far me lad!

Does anyone know what the news was that upset Robert so much? Sharon made a statement that something in the newspaper upset him and i've looked online but can'r find anything.

angela5
05-Nov-06, 11:06
Does anyone know what the news was that upset Robert so much? Sharon made a statement that something in the newspaper upset him and i've looked online but can'r find anything.

All i seen in the Daily record was that he was trying to pull in public votes by announcing his girlfriend is expecting baby.

ice box
05-Nov-06, 14:45
All i seen in the Daily record was that he was trying to pull in public votes by announcing his girlfriend is expecting baby.That wont get him far.. we have a winner it has to be ben boy can that lad sing .:)

percy toboggan
05-Nov-06, 16:05
The overall standard here is pretty dire. There is not a star amongst them and certainly nobody with the 'x' factor.

In fact I found myself wondering..... 'y'.

Kar63
05-Nov-06, 17:46
BEN ND LEONNA FOR THE FINAL.....DEF WINNERS :Razz

Max
05-Nov-06, 18:27
I liked Ashley! and I like Ben and Eton Road and Leonna. I enjoy listening to them and watching them therefore they must entertain me! That's good enough for me!

Big G
05-Nov-06, 20:42
Eton Rd is fantastic i really like them. I also like Ray i think he is gr8 too.
I think the final 3 will be Eton Rd, Ray and Leona.
I dont like Ben or Robert i'll be glad to see them go!

highlander
05-Nov-06, 21:14
That lad Ray so annoys me, just so full of himself, smarmy, and when he was told on saturday something about his singing i swear his bottom lip gave a quiver, LOL

Foxy
05-Nov-06, 23:16
Ashley deserved to go his singing was awful on Saturday.
Ben or Eton road to win. :)

Max
06-Nov-06, 17:31
I'm with you highlander Ray annoys me too!

actros
07-Nov-06, 10:14
I for 1 really don't like Ray. I thought that this show was for unknowns but Ray has had a career on tv so therefore has an advantage over everyone else when it comes to performing. I know that it was acting and not singing but how many of the older generation will vote for him because they remember him from brookside.

obiron
07-Nov-06, 10:47
i like ray hes a nice chappie. not keen on leona. like well dont really have one that i like this year thou i do hope that nikkitta and the macdonald brothers do well.