PDA

View Full Version : Who Murdered Abba?

aileenmac
04-Nov-06, 20:23
Well, I have just watched the X Factor again but was not very impressed! Most of them murdered the brilliant Abba songs. I quite liked Leoni and Eton Rd, but that was about it. Anyone else see it and what did you think?

sweep
04-Nov-06, 20:52
must say that i agree with you. absolutely dire , all of them

footie chick
04-Nov-06, 21:01
Didnt see it tonight but that guy in Eton road just looks plain weird:eek: . Who wants to tell him halloween is past?

unicorn
04-Nov-06, 21:47
All godawful!!!!!!!!

angela5
04-Nov-06, 22:22
Watched it all and thought Eton rd was the best.:D

bingo1
04-Nov-06, 22:22
:) I think that ben did an ace job and i hope that he wins.

Saxo01
04-Nov-06, 23:15
:) I think that ben did an ace job and i hope that he wins.

When i heard it was abba week i couldn't think of a song he could do its just not his style at all, Simon Scowell slated him but it was great that Bjorn praised his perfomance, If allowed to do his own thing im sure he will win, Simon wouldn't attend after show interview poor show & a let down for Ashlee who should have been supported by him

porshiepoo
04-Nov-06, 23:54
Ray was fantastic - again!
Ben did better than expected too and so did the McDonald brothers.
The right act was evicted, hated her, sorry his, voice.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
04-Nov-06, 23:58
Who murdered Abba?...........Abba.Overrated.they only had one hit in my opinion....Eagle.But ye never hear of it.Unless ye have seen the Abba Movie.Ashlee was the weakest link tonight....Goodbye!!!:D

angela5
04-Nov-06, 23:58
Ray was fantastic - again!

Little ray 'munster' with the big horrid cheesy smile, he's just gotta go.:Razz

WeeBurd
05-Nov-06, 00:03
Little ray 'munster' with the big horrid cheesy smile, he's just gotta go.:Razz

I totally agree, but I'm glad Ashley went tonight, his voice just grates on me, it's so throaty - that boy gonna end up with a sore throat singing like that all the time!! :eek:

Saxo01
05-Nov-06, 00:11
Ben would really shine with some Michael Bolton numbers they have the same kinda voice, And Hair :lol:

Venture
05-Nov-06, 00:31
Have to disagree about the comments about Ashley. I think its a shame that hes gone because he does have a unique style of singing. The difference between this years X factor and others is this new theme weeks. It hasnt given all the contestants a chance to show what they can do best and to be honest the voters chose their favourites more because theyve been slagged of by the judges or because of where they came from rather than how well they sang. I dont personally think Robert will survive next week and felt that Louis only voted for him to spite or he felt sorry for him because of all the bad publicity hes had this week, which is a shame. Lets face it not many people like Simon for the way in which he speaks his mind but lets not forget hes been int the music business a long time and I think he knows what hes talking about.