PDA

View Full Version : Imaginary friend's!!!

danc1ngwitch
04-Nov-06, 19:55
It aint safe for me to write just now as i got lots
of feeling whirrling around inside me and they isnt good.
i think that i am not going to manage this.
I need to take control of this moment..right now. this moment
i can hear the sound of the burn, i can feel the dust on my hands,
where i jump back and fro. I feel real sensitive right now.
let me write what i see.
I see me in our big old shed playing on the the ground, talking to my
friend, the only light coming in is thro the door which is open just alittle
I have pleats in my hair with mint green ribbons. I am sucking the end of the
hair on the pleat that is hanging to my left.
I can see a shadow block the shed door, well just a ride in a car tis all.
what is the name of my friend, ?? bugging me now...
its almost time to leave here..
what is the name of my friend..?.......ok i am not going to worry.
i crave black wings like the birds so that i can fly.
I think i just went so cold...i am so cold...
Did anyone else have imaginary friends ??:roll:

Rheghead
04-Nov-06, 21:29
Many folks have an imaginary friends even into adulthood, the most popular one goes by the name 'God'.

mareng
04-Nov-06, 21:51
Any chance you might use the default font for your posts? They are a pain in the wotzit to read.

Just re-read your post (with difficulty) - The content ain't too thrilling either.

Get out more.

gleeber
04-Nov-06, 22:04
Any chance you might use the default font for your posts? They are a pain in the wotzit to read.

Just re-read your post (with difficulty) - The content ain't too thrilling either.

Get out more.
It takes all types I suppose. I thought it was a fantastic post.
When the council put wash hand basins into the toilets in their houses in the late 50s I used the taps on the sink as controls for my space ship. I always flew alone but I could not have done it without the sink. :cool:

Dreadnought
04-Nov-06, 22:19

Get out more.

Either get glasses or accept that people are different and are all entitled to opinions, even opinions different to your own. Who are you to say what another can or cannot post on this board?

Gleber2
04-Nov-06, 22:21
Must be the full Moon and approaching Armageddon.

mareng
04-Nov-06, 22:26
Either get glasses or accept that people are different and are all entitled to opinions, even opinions different to your own. Who are you to say what another can or cannot post on this board?

You are correct, of course (my opinion)

my previous post was also an opinion.

It is bad enough scrolling through the adverts in the threads without dealing with difficult fonts.

changilass
04-Nov-06, 23:09
Mareng - do what I do, just don't bother reading them, I am sure if its anything worth reading someone else will post a reply with enough info in it to get the gist of it:lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
04-Nov-06, 23:17
I have an imaginary friend,got me through all ma troubles in life.His name is Cedric Farthsbottom III.He took ma troubles and chucked them oot the window.To some it may sound crazy,to me he is a part of ma life that adds a special dimension to ma days.One day he'll leave me,but he seems to like me as I like him.

Whats the harm in having a guardian angel....:D

mareng
04-Nov-06, 23:24
Mareng - do what I do, just don't bother reading them, I am sure if its anything worth reading someone else will post a reply with enough info in it to get the gist of it:lol:

The obvious sometimes escapes me..............thank you - good advice.

danc1ngwitch
05-Nov-06, 10:26

Get out more.

I maybe a sheep but unlike u i danna av ta follow x lol ( jk )[lol]

canuck
06-Nov-06, 17:34
Many folks have an imaginary friends even into adulthood, the most popular one goes by the name 'God'.

Rheghead, you know that I could never leave this without comment. I had imaginary friends in my childhood. I also had a relationship with God from a very early age. The two experiences are very, very different.

Must be the full Moon and approaching Armageddon.

Full moon, yes. But Armageddon is still a long way off.

danc1ngwitch
06-Nov-06, 20:02
When we were young we had Great imaginations. We loose this or most of this as we grow up. It's like ur getting ready for to travel kids are excited instead of us being excited we go into a state of anxiety, LoL.. Well i try and keep ma imagination ripe, and excitment well i get over excited lmao x

rich
06-Nov-06, 21:41
I thought it was an excellent poem - full of menace and tension.

rich
06-Nov-06, 21:43
It's the feeling of coldness that makes it work.

Rheghead
07-Nov-06, 01:18
Rheghead, you know that I could never leave this without comment. I had imaginary friends in my childhood. I also had a relationship with God from a very early age. The two experiences are very, very different.

Canuck, I respect your right to choose your beliefs, I am not trying to convert anyone, but the fact you have admitted to having imaginary friends and to having a relationship with God merely reinforces my assertion of the nature of your relationship with your god, whatever you say.

EDIT. Not saying that this applies to you Canuck, but because of some action that they have done, eg crime, etc, I have heard people wrestling with their conciences with God on account of a fear of what opinion that God might take of them, iow, they are always seeking approval. Also, any form of seeking of friendship and support. Praying for help. That sounds like an imaginary friend to me.

JAWS
07-Nov-06, 01:24
It takes all types I suppose. I thought it was a fantastic post.
When the council put wash hand basins into the toilets in their houses in the late 50s I used the taps on the sink as controls for my space ship. I always flew alone but I could not have done it without the sink. :cool:Don't talk wet! [lol]
Sorry, couldn't resist it. (Slap hand)

canuck
07-Nov-06, 02:40
Canuck, I respect your right to choose your beliefs, I am not trying to convert anyone, but the fact you have admitted to having imaginary friends and to having a relationship with God merely reinforces my assertion of the nature of your relationship with your god, whatever you say.

EDIT. Not saying that this applies to you Canuck, but because of some action that they have done, eg crime, etc, I have heard people wrestling with their conciences with God on account of a fear of what opinion that God might take of them, iow, they are always seeking approval. Also, any form of seeking of friendship and support. Praying for help. That sounds like an imaginary friend to me.

Sorry R, I was missing your point. What you are saying (I think) is that if a person can dream up imaginary friends then it shows that they also would have the ability to dream up something like a god. Well, I don't think that having the ability to dream up something means that if that something comes into our lives that it necessarily arrived by way of a dream.

I could arrive in Wick via a boat. But my being in Wick doesn't mean that it was a boat that got me there.

You are correct in your EDIT. That is not the relationship I have with God.

obiron
07-Nov-06, 10:43
never had an imaginary friend but i do like watching fosters home for imaginary friends on cartoon network. with the kids of course.