PDA

View Full Version : Point n Click Game

Kaishowing
04-Nov-06, 16:27
Have a go.....Infuriating...but clever.

http://www.gotmail.jp/apps/oneoff_r/oneoff_r_e.html

Sorry...I see that I posted this in the wrong section. Cheers for moving it.

changilass
04-Nov-06, 16:38
Takes a long time to load, only managed to find a hammer so far, but have got the music on and the engine hooked up:lol:

ice box
04-Nov-06, 18:00
Sorry I'm stumped only got a hammer two keys and tin can someone help seem to be going round in circles

henry20
04-Nov-06, 18:03
there's a briefcase in the cardboard box.

krieve
04-Nov-06, 23:10
Grrrrrrrrrrrr my fingers are numb and i'm getting wild and sick of clicking on everything with no joy..... have two keys, hammer,memo, briefcase and a tin :roll:

changilass
04-Nov-06, 23:14
where have you found everything I still just have a hammer - and the controlls won't allow me to use it to smash the place up grrrrrrr:lol:

Tristan
05-Nov-06, 10:01
One of the keys can be used on the bike
use the hammer on the rubbish bins
there is a switch behind the front wheel of the bike
and you can attach the pulley to the engine
after that?????????

molly
05-Nov-06, 11:13
if you click on the top of the silver part of the bike, you get the screwdriver, after you get the hammer, you can go back and get a bar of chocolate. a key falls from the bike and there is one behind the tins which drops. use one for bike and one for fridge..after that ?????????

krieve
05-Nov-06, 14:57
if you click on the top of the silver part of the bike, you get the screwdriver, after you get the hammer, you can go back and get a bar of chocolate. a key falls from the bike and there is one behind the tins which drops. use one for bike and one for fridge..after that ?????????

Molly what part of the bike do you click for the screwdriver ????:~(

Dreadnought
05-Nov-06, 15:19
Ok, I have the hammer, screwdriver, tin, two keys, attache case, memo, chocolate... and using the memo, tin, chocolate and fridge I have figured out a four figure combination... but it doesn't work in any of the three combination locks, is there another lock I'm missing?

kitty
05-Nov-06, 17:50
Ok, I have the hammer, screwdriver, tin, two keys, attache case, memo, chocolate... and using the memo, tin, chocolate and fridge I have figured out a four figure combination... but it doesn't work in any of the three combination locks, is there another lock I'm missing?

I've found the same stuff as you and have used the chocolate and fridge etc but how did you manage to get a code from it?

Dreadnought
05-Nov-06, 18:03
Just finished the game. wait til you find the knife, radio controller, magnet, elastic band, ashtray, secret box, sand, catapult...

Kaishowing
05-Nov-06, 18:07
Okay...now I've finished that one...I found another escape game.
MOTAS....Mystery Of Time And Space.

Have fun tearing your hair out!! (this games even bigger!)

http://www.albartus.com/motas/

:lol: :lol:

Dreadnought
05-Nov-06, 18:10
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/Minitar1/CFtheseIMAGESareCOPYRIGHTED/Finishscreen.jpg

Derlyn
05-Nov-06, 19:44
I can't find the screwdriver on the silver part of bike, anyone got any further hints?

changilass
05-Nov-06, 19:58
Use the same key that starts the bike on the round bit in the same area and it opens up to give you the screwdriver

2little2late
06-Nov-06, 23:08
Can't be bothered waiting for the game to load.