PDA

View Full Version : Recent Beast Sighting-Sheep kill

Osbacky
10-Feb-12, 04:24
I know that sometimes my posts sound a bit crazy but think about it! You lot are Aliens right! And you're a hundred million miles from your home and family (And I'm sure they have families!) and you have nothing to do but fly around and look at the bloody mess. And you have this "distorted light window in the universe thingy" at your disposal. Wouldn't you want to transport creatures from other countries just to mess with peoples heads? I would! But it wouldn't be just big cats! I'd be sending over Elephants or Rhinoceroses to make it more interesting! So if you believe in Aliens, you really have to consider this!

*Martin*
10-Feb-12, 04:36
If you believe in aliens, you really have to consider therapy.

Kevin Milkins
10-Feb-12, 08:04
Your absolutely right.:eek:

You do sound a little bit crazy.;)

Phill
10-Feb-12, 09:18
Well, you've brightened up my morning.
So you're suggesting Aliens have planted a Rhinoceros in the wilds of Caithness fer the craic!
I'd go with that.

RecQuery
10-Feb-12, 09:41
I know that sometimes my posts sound a bit crazy but think about it! You lot are Aliens right! And you're a hundred million miles from your home and family (And I'm sure they have families!) and you have nothing to do but fly around and look at the bloody mess. And you have this "distorted light window in the universe thingy" at your disposal. Wouldn't you want to transport creatures from other countries just to mess with peoples heads? I would! But it wouldn't be just big cats! I'd be sending over Elephants or Rhinoceroses to make it more interesting! So if you believe in Aliens, you really have to consider this!

Sounds like the latter half of the game Spore, If I was an advanced alien race and I wanted to mess with people. I'd be carving moons and mountain ranges into odd or rude shapes, stuff like that.

weezer 316
10-Feb-12, 09:46
I see insane asylums aren't as secure as they used to be.

Gronnuck
10-Feb-12, 09:58
Osbacky you're a day late and a dollar short - we've already got the Loch Mey Monster that came from a dying distant planet and in Portgower we've got more vampires than you could shake a sharpened stake at. We've seen them all and we get on just fine with everyone!

Dadie
10-Feb-12, 12:05
What no monsters in the lochs?
Thought we had them too.......
As well as flying pigs!

picturegifts
10-Feb-12, 12:48

Are you from Portgower?

George Brims
10-Feb-12, 22:27
If the aliens put a rhino in many parts of Caithness it would just sink!