PDA

View Full Version : What is it with TESCO?

Crackeday
09-Feb-12, 18:35
Why do so many threads get spoiled by the usual reference to Tesco opening hours etc?
Its always the same people but they post more about it than any other orgers who have asked about opening times!!!!.
Methinks they do protest too much!!!!.
Fun is fun but when it gets repetitive and spoils other peoples threads by veering so far off topic its not very nice.
So PLEASE stop it, youve had your fun now change the record!!!! :lol:

Corrie 3
09-Feb-12, 18:44
Why do so many threads get spoiled by the usual reference to Tesco opening hours etc?
Its always the same people but they post more about it than any other orgers who have asked about opening times!!!!.
Methinks they do protest too much!!!!.
Fun is fun but when it gets repetitive and spoils other peoples threads by veering so far off topic its not very nice.
So PLEASE stop it, youve had your fun now change the record!!!! :lol:
I agree with you Crackeday...asking about Tesco's opening times is really childish and stupid.!!!

BTW.....What time does Lidl shut tonight?

C3.........................:roll::roll:

Crackeday
09-Feb-12, 18:46
I agree with you Crackeday...asking about Tesco's opening times is really childish and stupid.!!!

BTW.....What time does Lidl shut tonight?

C3.........................:roll::roll:
Just after the nurse has been round with your meds!!!! :)

Corrie 3
09-Feb-12, 18:53
Just after the nurse has been round with your meds!!!! :)
6.30pm then?
Must get a move on to get there before 6.30pm......I am desperate for a jar of pickled onions!!!

C3...............;)

Phill
09-Feb-12, 20:00
Don't do it!

Don't do it!

Aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!

billmoseley
09-Feb-12, 20:25
do it get some mature cheese too

Corrie 3
09-Feb-12, 20:34
do it get some mature cheese too
Too late Bill, I set off as soon as my Nurse had been and when I got there they were shut!!! I reckon Crackeday tells fibs. No flippin pickled onions for me tonight....
Does anyone know what time Tesco opens in the morning!!! (and please dont say after my Nurse has been with my meds)!!!!

C3.............:eek::roll:;)

Droopy
09-Feb-12, 22:08
I have memorised Tescos' opening times now so no longer have to ask on the 'org'. However......who is the best person to polish my car?......and what time is the bus from Lybster to Castletown as I have to help someone look for their lost cat....?

Corrie 3
09-Feb-12, 22:22
I have memorised Tescos' opening times now so no longer have to ask on the 'org'.
Thats it then, we can all send a PM to Droopy when we want to know Tesco's opening and closing times!!!! That way we wont have to break into someone else's thread to ask!!!

Best person to polish your car Droopy? Ducati of course!!....... Bus leaves Lybster for Castletown on 29th February every year and don't worry about the missing cat, the people on the meat counter at Tesco have found him and taken him in!!!!

C3....................:eek:;)

Dadie
10-Feb-12, 12:20
Y6ou are forgetting the help you need in moving a couple of furniture items and a lift to Inverness...:lol:

Corrie 3
10-Feb-12, 15:16
Y6ou are forgetting the help you need in moving a couple of furniture items and a lift to Inverness...:lol:
And a new one....................."Does anyone know if my Missis is cheating on me?"

C3................:eek::eek:

Blackbird
11-Feb-12, 08:16
....................."Does anyone know if my Missis is cheating on me?"

Only if you see the cards hiding up her sleeve actually fall out then in my book that's cheating.........................