PDA

View Full Version : Tesco Question

moonshadow
04-Nov-06, 02:09
If this has been covered elsewhere, I'm sorry.
Just wondering what the proposed opening date for the Wick tesco is?.....and if the recent weather has been a serious setback?

Fran
04-Nov-06, 02:27
Tesco is on target, they have been working day and night. i think it is the 26th of this month they open but the petrol station will open next week hoooooray!!!Well done to all the men working so hard outside early in the morning in the pouring rain and cold who I see most days.

Humerous Vegetable
04-Nov-06, 10:25
That's great news about the fillling station. Unleaded in Tescos Inverness cost me 78.9p yesterday, with the extra 5p/L off for spending more than £50 on the shopping. Hope we see the same prices up here!

Kaishowing
04-Nov-06, 12:11
That's great news about the fillling station.....Hope we see the same prices up here!

HERE HERE!!

ice box
04-Nov-06, 13:17
Tesco is on target, they have been working day and night. i think it is the 26th of this month they open but the petrol station will open next week hoooooray!!!Well done to all the men working so hard outside early in the morning in the pouring rain and cold who I see most days.Your a day earlier it's the 27th sorry fran we wouldn't want folk turning up a day early . lol[lol]

willowbankbear
04-Nov-06, 13:22
Your a day earlier it's the 27th sorry fran we wouldn't want folk turning up a day early . lol[lol]

I thought ye were doing yer shopping in Thurso?:confused

ice box
04-Nov-06, 13:26
I thought ye were doing yer shopping in Thurso?:confusedWhat give you that impression ?

willowbankbear
04-Nov-06, 13:31
Something ye said on old thread about Asda, can ye mind? the one where they were gona build Asda on the Mart & it was on a hill.

ice box
04-Nov-06, 13:45
Cant see them building a supermarket there just look at the slope the grounds on. You would have a hard job walking up the hill never mind pushing a trolley or even a wheelchair. Nope sorry cant see that happening .

No i was just thinking of the wife.... lol...... i feel a slap coming on

Something ye said on old thread about Asda, can ye mind? the one where they were gona build Asda on the Mart & it was on a hill.Dont think i said going there to shop just said i think it would be hard pushing on the wife [lol]