PDA

View Full Version : Queenie Lizzie's Jubilee Gig.

Corrie 3
07-Feb-12, 21:33
Just read that Paul McCartney, Shirley Bassey, Elton John and JLS are to appear in the Queens Jubilee Gig!!

Brilliant, should be a good night but.......................Can someone please tell me who JLS are? What songs are they famous for?

Is my age letting me down here Folks?

Do you think Queenie has heard of them or not.... or is it just me?

C3...........:roll::roll::roll:

Aaldtimer
07-Feb-12, 21:36
Step away from the "Submit" button C3!!:lol:

tonkatojo
07-Feb-12, 21:39
aye a couple of naughty steps await.
But JLS I think have performed in front of HM at the royal variety show I think.

tonkatojo
07-Feb-12, 21:41
Pheww that was quick Corrie 3

Corrie 3
07-Feb-12, 21:43
Sorry about that, the Reply button was calling me, again, again and again!! Lol..:-)

C3...........

linnie612
07-Feb-12, 21:49
Just read that Paul McCartney, Shirley Bassey, Elton John and JLS are to appear in the Queens Jubilee Gig!!

Brilliant, should be a good night but.......................Can someone please tell me who JLS are? What songs are they famous for?

Is my age letting me down here Folks?

Do you think Queenie has heard of them or not.... or is it just me?

C3...........:roll::roll::roll:

JLS are a boyband, from xfactor

I'm not that keen on any of the headline acts you've mentioned - if it was my jubilee and could choose my own music.......?

mi16
07-Feb-12, 23:16
I would of thought one Queen at the gig would be enough.
I wonder who is picking up the tab for this shindig?

Corrie 3
08-Feb-12, 10:57
JLS are a boyband, from xfactor

Ah, thats why I have never heard of them then, I have never watched that programme!
I wonder if Lizzie watches it?

C3............:roll:

pat
08-Feb-12, 11:59
Corrie 3 - we must be of a certain vintage but I believe I am on the more aged side.

Do not watch much television and definitely not talent, castaway, celebrity trash which seems to try to be family entertainment these days.

Hope the entertainment suits Lizzie and Phil and that London pays the bill for all the police, arrangements and clearup as very few people from outside London will bother attending due to difficulty obtaining tickets, travel and accommodation costs - far easier to watch it on television, relax having a drink/barbeque with your pals than join the mobs down there.

Pal who lives in London clears out whenever huge events like this take place. With the celebrations and Olympics this year she feels she will not be home at all this summer.

Does not matter what entertainment is put on the pair of them will enjoy themselves, they always appreciate the huge effort people make for them. Hawkeye Phil will see every little mistake and have more laughter over them than some of the entertainments.