PDA

View Full Version : cant wait t see wick again

woods123
07-Feb-12, 18:52
cant wait to see wick again it been a while and i might go out with the wife till show her wicks nightlife one bar i wont be going to is the camps bar what a dump wos there one thursday night there would be less trouble in Detroit America and that wos from the 2 door men?

M R
07-Feb-12, 20:45
Fantastic post, come again soon!!!

Corrie 3
07-Feb-12, 20:51
cant wait to see wick again it been a while and i might go out with the wife till show her wicks nightlife one bar i wont be going to is the camps bar what a dump wos there one thursday night there would be less trouble in Detroit America and that wos from the 2 door men?
Another one that doesn't use comma's or full stops!!! Aaaaarrrrgh!!!!!
And what this word "wos"? Is that like Jonathan Wos ?
Enjoy your visit, I am sure your wifee will have great time and watch out for those doormen.

C3.................[disgust][disgust]

ducati
07-Feb-12, 20:55
Anyone been to the new venue? Used to be the Bridge Street Club?

chris35
07-Feb-12, 21:04
yeah i have .its great they have entertainment on every saturday nite .they also have a new pooltable etc .and they changed the etrance .

ducati
07-Feb-12, 21:09
yeah i have .its great they have entertainment on every saturday nite .they also have a new pooltable etc .and they changed the etrance .

Great, I'll give it a go. :D

Phill
07-Feb-12, 22:09
Oswacky, put yer spell check on.

secrets in symmetry
08-Feb-12, 00:00
cant wait to see wick again it been a while and i might go out with the wife till show her wicks nightlife one bar i wont be going to is the camps bar what a dump wos there one thursday night there would be less trouble in Detroit America and that wos from the 2 door men?Great first post, and a big welcome to the forum Tiger!

I love the Camps. Did you know that Karaoke was invented there? Apparently, a Japanese tourist was so impressed that he took the idea back east with him - and the rest is history.

I haven't been to Detroit. Is it very much like Wick?

Phill
08-Feb-12, 08:41
I haven't been to Detroit. Is it very much like Wick?Much the same, but smaller. I believe.

secrets in symmetry
09-Feb-12, 01:25
Much the same, but smaller. I believe.That makes sense. Detroit doesn't have a Tesco, so it's probably smaller than Wick. I bet it doesn't have a bar like the Camps either!

ducati
09-Feb-12, 05:56
That makes sense. Detroit doesn't have a Tesco, so it's probably smaller than Wick. I bet it doesn't have a bar like the Camps either!

Yes, but they have 5 McDonalds.

Torvaig
09-Feb-12, 11:30
Yes, but they have 5 McDonalds.

Wick has McDonalds; and McLeods, Mcphersons, McBoyles, McManus, McPhees, McKays.......I'll get my coat!

ducati
09-Feb-12, 12:21
Wick has McDonalds; and McLeods, Mcphersons, McBoyles, McManus, McPhees, McKays.......I'll get my coat!

I'll help you on with it :lol:

Torvaig
09-Feb-12, 15:08
I'll help you on with it :lol:

A gentleman as always!;)

DeHaviLand
09-Feb-12, 21:32
Detroit has Hardcore Pawn (http://www.pawndetroit.com/)

Corrie 3
09-Feb-12, 22:26
Detroit has Hardcore Pawn (http://www.pawndetroit.com/)
So does Wick on a Friday Night!!!!

C3...........:eek::eek:;)

katarina
09-Feb-12, 22:49
That makes sense. Detroit doesn't have a Tesco, so it's probably smaller than Wick. I bet it doesn't have a bar like the Camps either!

nowhere in the world, except for Wick, has a bar like the camps!

shazzap
09-Feb-12, 23:10
nowhere in the world, except for Wick, has a bar like the camps!

You obviously haven't been to Hull then Katarina.

secrets in symmetry
10-Feb-12, 00:42
You obviously haven't been to Hull then Katarina.Hull, here I come!

The Camps is a magical place. Nowhere else in the world supports such an enlightened Bohemian culture. If you enter this people's paradise late on a Friday night, you can't fail to be enthralled by the sheer artistic magic of its clientele. Nowhere else on God's Earth have I felt so at one with my fellow humans.

What's the best bar in Hull, shazzap?

shazzap
10-Feb-12, 00:56
Hull, here I come!

The Camps is a magical place. Nowhere else in the world supports such an enlightened Bohemian culture. If you enter this people's paradise late on a Friday night, you can't fail to be enthralled by the sheer artistic magic of its clientele. Nowhere else on God's Earth have I felt so at one with my fellow humans.

What's the best bar in Hull, shazzap?

I don't really go out now, since my cancer op. But there are plenty of pubs, that would put the pub in Shameless, to shame. There are also many good pubs and clubs, far too many to mention.

secrets in symmetry
10-Feb-12, 01:09
I don't really go out now, since my cancer op. But there are plenty of pubs, that would put the pub in Shameless, to shame. There are also many good pubs and clubs, far too many to mention.Wow! A whole town full of bars like the Camps - Hull sounds like paradise! :cool:

shazzap
11-Feb-12, 11:06
Just for you SIS. There is video footage, further down the page.

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/VIDEO-Chainsaw-wielding-Dean-Dinnen-storms-Hull-s/story-15198431-detail/story.html

secrets in symmetry
11-Feb-12, 18:42
Just for you SIS. There is video footage, further down the page.

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/VIDEO-Chainsaw-wielding-Dean-Dinnen-storms-Hull-s/story-15198431-detail/story.htmlThanks shazzap. :cool:

Are you sure that wasn't filmed in the Camps on a quiet Karaoke night lol? They've widened the street outside a bit since I was last there!

I'll give you a call if I'm ever in the area and you can show me around the good pubs and clubs of Hull. I'll bring an armed guard!

shazzap
11-Feb-12, 18:50
Thanks shazzap. :cool:

Are you sure that wasn't filmed in the Camps on a quiet Karaoke night lol? They've widened the street outside a bit since I was last there!

I'll give you a call if I'm ever in the area and you can show me around the good pubs and clubs of Hull. I'll bring an armed guard!

That is just one of many. But there are more good venues, then bad. Have to pass on the pub, don't go out now. It's no fun, when you can't dance.

secrets in symmetry
11-Feb-12, 18:54
That is just one of many. But there are more good venues, then bad. Have to pass on the pub, don't go out now. It's no fun, when you can't dance.I'll be a gentleman and carry you across the dance floor. :cool:

Just don't make me do Karaoke - unless you want the place to empty!