PDA

View Full Version : Asda Support

Tugmistress
03-Nov-06, 19:44
Ok foks, if you want to lend a last hurdle (i think) support hand to ASDA then you have until the 20th November latest for the post to arrive at this address...................

Alex Kerr
Scottish Executive
Development Department
Victoria Quay
EDINBURGH
EH6 6QQ

This is what i am sending and i hope some of you will write in too :) ................

Application No: 06/0038/OUTCA
I am writing in respect of the above planning application which I now understand The Highland Council has refered to your department.
I am also enclosing a hard copy of my e-petition which I organised on www.caithness.org (http://www.caithness.org/) and which I refered to when I was allowed to speak at the committee of the Highland Council which approved the ASDA application.
I believe local views and opinions are taken into account when you consider this case and I would urge you not to call-in the application since an ASDA at Pennyland Farm in Thurso is clearly what the people of Thurso have asked for. My views are also supported by the community council who also spoke in favour of the application at the planning committee.
Yours sincerely

Piglet
03-Nov-06, 19:48
Cheers Tuggs.
Letter will be sent tomorrow. :Razz

changilass
03-Nov-06, 19:55
ok Tuggs will get it sorted tonight and posted in the morning, thanks for the info and all the hard work you have put into this:D

topotheuk
03-Nov-06, 20:24
Just printed a letter and will post tomorrow :)

dragonfly
03-Nov-06, 21:12
mine too, even put a 1st class stamp on the envelope! will post it when I take the dog out later this evening

Bob M
03-Nov-06, 21:34
Thanks for the reminder tuggs, letter now sent

Tristan
04-Nov-06, 10:02
Here is an edited down version of Tugmistresses' that ASDA supporters can just cut and paste

Alex Kerr
Scottish Executive
Development Department
Victoria Quay
EDINBURGH
EH6 6QQ

Dear Mr Kerr

Re Application No: 06/0038/OUTCA

I am writing in respect of the above planning application which I now understand The Highland Council has referred to your department.
I believe local views and opinions are taken into account when you consider this case and I would urge you not to call-in the application since an ASDA at Pennyland Farm in Thurso is clearly what the people of Thurso have asked for. My views are also supported by the community council who also spoke in favour of the application at the planning committee.

Yours sincerely

Bobinovich
04-Nov-06, 10:31
Thanks for that Tuggs & Tristan - will get on and send ours.

unicorn
04-Nov-06, 10:34
Thanks both thats mine done and ready to post.

Lavenderblue2
04-Nov-06, 11:15
Thank you Tugmistress and Tristan I've just written my letter too.

It's imperative that we get a supermarket in Thurso that is well stocked, clean and organised - in the meantime roll on the opening of Tesco – I’ll be wearing the road thin!

LB

jaykay
06-Nov-06, 15:15
Thanks for that Tuggs & Tristan
My letter is now in the post!!

concerned resident
06-Nov-06, 16:03
Thanks for Reminder, put letter in the post Saturday.

kwbrown111
06-Nov-06, 16:38
Mines ready for posting now also.