PDA

View Full Version : K.G Events Shop

Katy
06-Feb-12, 16:28
Just a wee update with what is going on within K.G Events Shop just now!

Due to customer demand we now are stocking cards for all occasions as well as gift wrap/bags. At the moment we are delighted to be offering all cards for 99p and hope to continue with the same supplier keeping the costs down to our customers!

We are growing our selection of children's party-ware and at the moment we have the following choice in the shop: Peppa Pig, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Toy Story, Hello Kitty, Ben 10, Moshi Mosters, Disney Cars 2, Me to You, Super Mario and Disney Princess. I am also able to get a larger range home for you if you give me plenty notice for delivery home from my suppliers.

We have a huge selection of banners and foil balloons for all occasions. We also offer delivery of all your helium balloons to your home/venue free of charge within the Wick area and a small charge for the rest of the Caithness area and we can also set up your home/venue should you require. Decorations for 1st birthdays, aged parties, anniversaries, hen nights, baby showers all in stock too.

Our selection of gifts are growing as well and have a lovely selection of baby gifts, aged and gorgeous photo frames.

Fancy Dress stock is growing too and we have a good selection of fancy dress in various sizes, wigs, hats, feather boas, face paints etc and again I am more than happy to take any outfits home for you if I don't have what you are looking for.

The Party Room is available to hire for small children's parties, Adult Parties (such as Body Shop, Linen at Home, Jamie at Home etc) - saving your home and all the hassles of getting organised for everyone coming round! Also available for hen nights, meeting room, to help promote your business, baby showers etc.

Mickey has now joined Minnie Mouse and both are available to hire individually or together! They come to your party ready to join in with the fun! We are hoping to add more friends as the year goes on! If you have any preference to who you'd like to see next please let us know as we'd love to hear!

And finally our Wedding Room is in the process of getting started (a little behind schedule) and we are looking forward to having the room for brides who may need some inspiration for their big day, helping them find suppliers and also a nice quiet space for me and brides to discuss any wedding plans they may need help with. If you are a supplier for Weddings please feel free to pop in some leaflets/business cards about your business so I can display these for you in our wedding room.

Our website will be getting a wee re-vamp over the next week or so as well - keep an eye out on www.kgevents.co.uk

Thank you to everyone for your continued support over the last few months and if anyone has any feedback i'd be delighted to hear it!

Katy
K.G Events

Katy
26-Apr-12, 09:39
Just noticed some good feedback on the reputation bit.....I didn't tell you our address oops!

We are at 34a High Street, Wick.

A wee update to above now as well.....we are now also offering fancy dress to HIRE as well as still selling as previous. We have some lovely mascots which are you able to hire (Rabbit, Dog, Cow and Bumble Bee with more to come) and also your normal fancy dress outfits too.

Our Wedding room is now also completed so if your a bride or groom to be please pop in and have a look :)

and finally we also now have PEPPA PIG to join our team :) hopefully another one arriving with us over the next month too :)

Katy xx