PDA

View Full Version : Get the Dates Right please.

jock leith
06-Feb-12, 09:05
On the ORG advert for the Harbourfest celebrations,the dates given are FRI 17th Sat 18th Sun 19th June 2012.But in the programme printed beneath these dates it gives the correct info as, Fri 15th Sat 16th Sun 17th.I plan to attend the celebrations when I come home for a visit from New Zealand,
I am surprised that the dates are not checked before posting.
JDL

Bill Fernie
06-Feb-12, 15:03
Hi Jock
Apologies I must have got mixed up with other items I was posting about that time. The poster was supplied and is correct. I have now altered the dates at the head of the page your referred to. My mistake as there is no one else to do any checking so I must be more careful.

Tap me on the shoulder if you spot me about over that weekend. I will be the man running about with the camera - although now there are so many digital cameras that may not help.

Cheers

Bill

Alice in Blunderland
06-Feb-12, 15:30
Hi Jock

Tap me on the shoulder if you spot me about over that weekend. I will be the man running about with the camera - although now there are so many digital cameras that may not help.

Cheers

Bill

lol ...... Bill given that your picture is your avatar Im sure Jock will pick you out in the crowd :D unless theres two of you which at times Im sure you wish there were :eek:

jock leith
06-Feb-12, 20:12
Thank you for your reply Bill,hope to see you on the day,looking forward to my visit home,you do a great job for the ORG
Many thanks
Jock