PDA

View Full Version : What a Plonker!!!

Corrie 3
03-Feb-12, 15:47
We all need laughter in our lives, this certainly gave me today's dose.

I cant believe some people !!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-16869921

C3..........:eek:;)

billmoseley
03-Feb-12, 21:19
flaming heck bet he had a burning desire wondering if police were hot on his trail

bingocrazy
03-Feb-12, 21:42
haha! i dont understand why people does this kind of thing in the first place did they not know its dangerous to play with lighters "ask a grown up with help" not much a grown up to be honest lol.

Angel
03-Feb-12, 22:04
Hope he got seriously singed...

Angel...

bekisman
03-Feb-12, 22:25
Remember back in the late 1970's getting a shout to a house fire, got there and discovered that a bloke was quite badly 'singed'.

Seemed he was an avid collector of golf balls that he'd found on golf courses and in water hazards there. He'd put his golf balls in the bath and pour on some turpentine to loosen off any difficult to remove marks, before rinsing them in the basin with washing up liquid.

Trouble was after he'd finished and cleared up, he went to the loo, sat down, lit a fag and promptly blew out the bathroom window..

Bazeye
03-Feb-12, 22:37
Remember back in the late 1970's getting a shout to a house fire, got there and discovered that a bloke was quite badly 'singed'.

Seemed he was an avid collector of golf balls that he'd found on golf courses and in water hazards there. He'd put his golf balls in the bath and pour on some turpentine to loosen off any difficult to remove marks, before rinsing them in the basin with washing up liquid.

Trouble was after he'd finished and cleared up, he went to the loo, sat down, lit a fag and promptly blew out the bathroom window..

i knew I shouldnt have had the mutton vindaloo last night.

shazzap
03-Feb-12, 22:50
Mwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.