PDA

View Full Version : Weekend, what are you doing ?

paris
03-Nov-06, 09:42
No im not chatting you up LOL but what are you all doing this weekend coming? Has anyone got anything exciting happening??
We've just brought a second hand conservatory so will be taking it down and trying to put it up at our house, with out hubby's help as hes still got this trapped nerve in his neck so rounded up the sons and friends to help. Then ive also got to take the poodle to the poodle parlor for her 8 week pampering. so i will be very busy . what about you ??? jan x

henry20
03-Nov-06, 10:03
Nothing exciting for me. Hubby out tonight, so its me & the dog :D Will have to do some ironing, but other than that, a bottle of wine & tv sounds good. Tomorrow, I'm working during day, then working my other job at night. So Sunday will be spent relaxing - and possibly going out to see my friends horse. Might even venture through to Homebase and get some paint for the kitchen.

emszxr
03-Nov-06, 10:12
we have hubbys sister and partner coming tonight so today is going to be busy doing housework. still have a pumpkin pie to make. have loads of animals to clean out and feed.
in fact i have oo much to do to be on here, only on here as feeding my baby at same time.
hope you all have a good weekend

obiron
03-Nov-06, 11:14
well i just got informed this morning that im watching my youngest swimming then im taking him shopping so he can spend his pocket money buying his mate a xmas pressie. then its back to clean out my kitchen including this week the oven. yuk. then attempt to do the boys room. they tidied it up last night so bound to be in a state again the morra.

Piglet
03-Nov-06, 11:15
Usual washing,ironing food shopping & chasing after kids. :roll:

saxovtr
03-Nov-06, 11:26
erm..tonight the gf is out for a while,tomorrow going to look at buying a car with a mate,helping do the the brakes on my sisters car,if she has the paint home today ill be sorting out the rust on the 4 arches and respraying it all,maybe a couple of pints at night nothing over the top! sunday who knows......