PDA

View Full Version : paypal

bingocrazy
02-Feb-12, 19:42
Hi does anyone know where i can get paypal vouchers or cards from? i dont have a bank card that i can pay online or anything so need to purchase these if possible

Phill
02-Feb-12, 20:07
I don't think you can get vouchers as such. If you don't have a bank card or credit card then I think the only option is to create a Paypal account and set up a direct debit via your bank, but I'm not 100% you can do this for payments, I think that may be for fees only.

Kodiak
02-Feb-12, 22:47
Hi does anyone know where i can get paypal vouchers or cards from? i dont have a bank card that i can pay online or anything so need to purchase these if possible

You can not buy Vouchers in any form from PayPal. If you do not have a Debit Card or a Credit Card then what you can do is to get a PrePaid Credit Card.

I would suggest a CashPlus Prepaid MasterCard. They are as good as a Full MasterCard and they also offer the same protection that you get from a Full MasterCard. The only difference it is PrePaid. It is easy to get and they offer 100% Acceptance. Here is a Link to their site, well worth considering.

http://www.mycashplus.co.uk/

bingocrazy
02-Feb-12, 23:14
thanks for the information :)

Koi
02-Feb-12, 23:17
You are properly best going to your bank and getting a debit card. Debit cards are not a credit card and only take out the amount that is in your bank, nothing more.

Nick Noble
03-Feb-12, 00:18
I like cashplus, but they can be quite expensive depending on how you use them.

An alternative you may like to look at as an alternative is https://www.3vcash.com/

Take a look at both and see which would be most cost effective for you.

Also as Koi said you may be better trying to get a debit card from a bank. Obviously I don't know of your financial circumstances but there are several "basic bank accounts" which offer a debit card even to people with a poor credit history and/or on benefits. Both the Royal Bank of Scotland Basic Account and the Clydesdale Bank Readycash account are available locally.