PDA

View Full Version : Wicker Metal-Head seeks like minded headbangers!

Vic Rattleheed
01-Feb-12, 23:35
Howdy folks! Just moved back home after a spell in Edinburgh and hoping to get a few folks together to jam over some Heavy Metal Goodness [evil] The long term view is to hopefully get a band egither & have a dang good ol' time laying down some riffz over a tasty drum and bass line with some grand vocals :Razz Been too long since I plugged in my Laney 2 x 12 and opened her upto 11 ;) Influences include Megadeth, Annihilator, Testament, Anthrax, Pantera, Motorhead Judas Priest, Thin Lizzy, Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath. If yur interested drop me a PM and fingers crossed we can meet for a brewski or two and shoot the breeze about plans for global domination! \M/ Awwra best for the noo!

Vic Rattleheed
08-Feb-12, 03:17
If anyone's interested but don't wanna PM I'm all good for a dram in Spoons Wick if the Metal-Gods allow! Don't be shy! Headbanging is encouraged! \M/

Beaniem2b
21-May-12, 14:59
Howdy folks! Just moved back home after a spell in Edinburgh and hoping to get a few folks together to jam over some Heavy Metal Goodness [evil] The long term view is to hopefully get a band egither & have a dang good ol' time laying down some riffz over a tasty drum and bass line with some grand vocals :Razz Been too long since I plugged in my Laney 2 x 12 and opened her upto 11 ;) Influences include Megadeth, Annihilator, Testament, Anthrax, Pantera, Motorhead Judas Priest, Thin Lizzy, Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath. If yur interested drop me a PM and fingers crossed we can meet for a brewski or two and shoot the breeze about plans for global domination! \M/ Awwra best for the noo!You still looking for band members? I play guitar, sing, write my own songs and play a wee bit of drums, give us a shout if your interested!Cheers,Graeme

cesare
24-May-12, 15:57
we are rappers but we must say the name is class man...and the advertizement for band seekage walks well with you sire, good luck on your quest for global domination we support random crazyness

Beaniem2b
24-May-12, 19:58
Cesare would you/have you ever considered doing a rap-rock collaboration?

cesare
25-May-12, 15:06
we do them all the time lol where have u been?

Beaniem2b
25-May-12, 18:31
Lol I've only lived here about a year but been busy with college etc. Do you use soundcloud? I'll pm you my page address if your interested in putting something together ;)