PDA

View Full Version : Garden overhaul - How much would it cost?

kerry9316
30-Jan-12, 12:40
Hi
I am an absolute novice when it comes to gardening, my garden is very unsuitable for our needs children/dog and I would like it completely transformed from gravel which fills most of the garden/rockerys/bushes etc into lawn (with the large bushes round the edges retained) I would say the garden is fairly large and i'm wondering how much would someone charge to do this type of work? do they charge per hour? quote for the whole job? and can anyone recommend anyone that might do this larger type of work?
Hope someone can help
Thanks

BO-PEEP
30-Jan-12, 16:14
Give R&G Fencing& Gardening on 07817686839, he's a great guy,reliable, and always dose a fantastic job.

aidipi
31-Jan-12, 18:13
I am currently using Nordwall Landscaping in Reiss and they are good workers.

kerry9316
31-Jan-12, 20:09
Thank you everyone for your posts on here and the PM's i've had some good suggestions and thank you for taking the time to reply :)
I am going to organise myself now and ring round the people i've had recommended to me and see what the damage might be :confused

claude
15-Feb-12, 15:06
the best company to use is www.caithness-sutherland-landscapes.co.uk (http://www.caitrhness-sutherland-landscapes.co.uk). with all;the know-how in the job you need doing.