PDA

View Full Version : Re: Changes on the Org

dpw39
02-Nov-06, 17:53
Has this thread been moved as I can't find it anywhere, when I click the link on my email notification, or is it me?

Ciao,

More smilies please...:( :(

Kaishowing
02-Nov-06, 18:32
It's over there.....in the corner.....on the dusty shelf..........right next to the map of Roswell! LOL :eek:

I seem to remember someone saying that it would vanish without a word or trace !LOL :lol:

danc1ngwitch
02-Nov-06, 19:10
Nooooo !!! dont say the removal word, lol ...

sam
02-Nov-06, 21:58
Has this thread been moved as I can't find it anywhere, when I click the link on my email notification, or is it me?

Ciao,

More smilies please...

Are you really surprised to see it removed cos i aint lol,[disgust] this was exactly the sort of thing that the thread was about.
no doubt someone was offended by something that was said, how many people are on the org??? it stands to reason that there is always some who will be offended by something or maybe admin have another reason only known to them as to why it was removed as usual they just remove posts and threads and never say why.
B.T.W. who moderates the moderators / admin ????:confused

Jeid
02-Nov-06, 22:43

Did you actually read the Changes on the org thread? It was pointed out a few times that the Admin moderate the Moderators.

sam
02-Nov-06, 22:46
Did you actually read the Changes on the org thread? It was pointed out a few times that the Admin moderate the Moderators.

did you not read what i wrote??? who moderates the admin??

changilass
02-Nov-06, 22:48
At the end of the day admin own the place so don't have to be moderated, in reality orgers views moderate the admin.:D

sam
02-Nov-06, 22:50
At the end of the day admin own the place so don't have to be moderated, in reality orgers views moderate the admin.:D

do they actually own it or just run it?????

Jeid
02-Nov-06, 22:50
did you not read what i wrote??? who moderates the admin??

You wrote who moderates the moderators/admin. Not the admin exclusively, so don't be getting all nit picky.

The Admin don't need to be moderated. They can delete, infract, ban etc. They run the place.

Jeid
02-Nov-06, 22:51
do they actually own it or just run it?????

Both I believe.

sam
02-Nov-06, 22:52
You wrote who moderates the moderators/admin. Not the admin exclusively, so don't be getting all nit picky.

The Admin don't need to be m
oderated. They can delete, infract, ban etc. They run the place.

i know what they can do and i am not being nit picky i asked a reasonable question you chose to answer only part of it

Jeid
02-Nov-06, 22:57
i know what they can do and i am not being nit picky i asked a reasonable question you chose to answer only part of it

I never chose not to answer it, apologies, I actually didn't realise you were asking who moderates admin. The slash confused me :)

sam
02-Nov-06, 23:02
I never chose not to answer it, apologies, I actually didn't realise you were asking who moderates admin. The slash confused me :)

I was asking who moderates the moderators and the admin thought it was obvious, but aparently it wasnt so i do apologise:)

Colin Manson
02-Nov-06, 23:08
Are you really surprised to see it removed cos i aint lol,[disgust] this was exactly the sort of thing that the thread was about.
no doubt someone was offended by something that was said, how many people are on the org??? it stands to reason that there is always some who will be offended by something or maybe admin have another reason only known to them as to why it was removed as usual they just remove posts and threads and never say why.

Terms and Conditions that you accepted when you joined the forum state -

You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.

I saw fit to remove the topic because none of you provided a reasonable issue, we listen to genuine complaints but you didn't come up with any.

Pointless arguments without any constructive actions are a waste of time and space. As are "what happened to my post" type of threads.

Reread the Terms and Conditions and the Rules sections if you don't agree with any of it just send me a PM and I'll deactivate your account. Don't bother wasting my time and the moderators’ time moaning about something that you have already agreed to accept.