PDA

View Full Version : Posh and vintage shop?

Dadie
29-Jan-12, 00:19
Anyone have a clue what has happened to this shop?
It just freshly opened before Christmas, yet, everytime I have been in Wick since it is shut!
The phone no on the facebook page is "not operational" it goes straight through to the messaging service..
Rumour and speculation welcome...as long as someone has heard something from a friend of a friend etc...

lisagrace
29-Jan-12, 00:26
there was a post from the owner on here very recently about being open

lisagrace
29-Jan-12, 00:42
there was a post from the owner on here very recently about being open
sorry found the post and your in it lol

Dadie
29-Jan-12, 00:55
Aye ..I feel silly for bigging it up...as I reccomended it to my pals etc..
then it shuts without warning....and I cant get the dress reserved for me and the phone no doesnt work...
I feel such an ejit for believing in the shop and wishing it well..........
Any clues why its not open?

lisagrace
29-Jan-12, 01:16
i live in thurso and haven't been in wick for ages, i thought she was selling clothes on commission for people so surely she still has their stuff. There could be any reason though so wait and see (hope you didn't want the dress for a night out soon). I think the idea of the shop is really good though, i like the one in brora although some of the stuff is quite expensive

Hoida
29-Jan-12, 13:15
Where is the shop in Brora. Going that way next week and would like to take a look

thanks

sids
29-Jan-12, 14:17
Where is the shop in Brora. Going that way next week and would like to take a look

thanks

There's one on the inland side of the main road. Nearer to this end of the village.

lisagrace
29-Jan-12, 14:25
There's one on the inland side of the main road. Nearer to this end of the village.
its called pandora's she isn't always open but lives in the attached house so you can knock on her door and she will open up for you

Corrie 3
29-Jan-12, 14:36

thanks
Thats if you get past Portgower safely!!!

C3...............:roll:;).

Hoida
29-Jan-12, 18:43
Thats if you get past Portgower safely!!!

C3...............:roll:;).Forgot I had to go through Portgower, might never see Pandoras Box

Fran
31-Jan-12, 04:00
The shop in Dempster street has closed. Apparently thre owner still has a stall in wick market on saturday but i have never seen it. The owner phoned me about my clothes in her shop. Said she has a medicsl problem and cant run the shop.

fallen_angel
31-Jan-12, 10:42
The shop was being emptied yesterday.

Dadie
31-Jan-12, 23:39
Thanks everyone!
I take it the dress I had my heart set on isnt meant to be:~(
Now I need an alternative pdq!
drat! drat! drat!
Might take a trip down to Brora for a look...it is a Special occasion after all!