PDA

View Full Version : Promarkers

porshiepoo
25-Jan-12, 16:52
Help!! do any of you crafters out there use Promarkers?
I've bought a load of em and am struggling to find a decent cardstock that works with them. I don't mind the markers bleeding through to the bottom but they've all bled through the edge of the stamp (digi stamps).
I've tried Tesco cheap cardstock, Cardmaking cardstock, super smooth cardstock, neenah card (supposed to be brilliant with promarkers) and finally Letraset Bleedproof paper. All of them without exception bleed terribly.
I've heard Rymans coated cardstock is supposed to be good but I'm a tad dubious about buying even more cardstock just to get the same rubbish results.

Buttercup
24-Feb-12, 01:56
Can't say I've had a problem with Promarkers bleeding through the edge of the stamp, could it be the fact that you're using digistamps? (sorry, I'm not technically minded so probably a stupid question). I've only used them with "real" stamps and Memento Inkpads and had no bother. I've used various card, including Supersmooth and Neenah, but mostly it's Clarity card that I use for stamping. Have you tried asking some of the professional crafters ie Joanna Sheen as she uses them a lot, she also has a forum on her website which might help www.joannasheen.co.uk (http://www.joannasheen.co.uk)

porshiepoo
25-Feb-12, 20:36
I've finally managed to find some card that works yay!
It's Rymans smooth coated card - brilliant stuff!