PDA

View Full Version : Lost phone.

porshiepoo
25-Jan-12, 14:25
My daughter has lost her phone and thinks she may have left it on either the Lybster to Wick bus on Tuesday morning (7.20am one) or the connecting Wick to Thurso bus. Has anyone handed it in anywhere or seen it?
It's a Black Orange Stockholme and she's pretty lost without it as she goes to the equestrian college and needs to be able to contact me for emergencies especially as they have missed buses back to here and have been left stranded before now.
It also has some photos on it of her dog who is no longer with us and she doesn't have copies of them.
Please if anyone has any info contact me and let me know. I bought her this phone for xmas and she desperately needs it back!

We've tried ringing it and it is still ringing but obviously no one answering it and it has to be the one time she put the thing on vibrate only. We've asked at Thurso and Wick bus depots but nothing has been handed in.

Kodiak
25-Jan-12, 14:56
Have you tried giving the Phone a call? If not phone it and see if anyone answers. If they explain the situation to them and you never know they might get it back to you.

phil1958
25-Jan-12, 16:08
she already explained she has tried ringing it an no ans in her statement ?>??

DeHaviLand
25-Jan-12, 16:44
In their hurry to castigate people, Kodiak often misreads the post concerned!

porshiepoo
25-Jan-12, 16:47
Well it would seem my daughter has found her phone. She must have dropped it while working with the horses and luckily it hadn't been trodden on or damaged.

Anyway thank you for checking this out.