PDA

View Full Version : Unlock a Phone

Kevin Milkins
24-Jan-12, 23:45
Does anyone in Wick do phone unlocking?

I want to migrate from BT now that I am out of contract and want to take a sim only deal with the Utility Warehouse, but I am informed that once I have my PAC code from BT they will lock the phone.

billy5000
25-Jan-12, 00:15
If your talking mobile phones then ebay has some great sellers that ive used and they are spot on!!!and cheap

just type ()unlocking code for XXXXXXx etc

Kevin Milkins
26-Jan-12, 16:52
Thank you billy5000, I will give that a shot.
I cant get a signal at work or in most parts of Wetherspoons in Wick so it is not very good value for money. Mrs M has Tesco mobile and always has a good signal, so it's time for change.

mi16
26-Jan-12, 17:43
Thank you billy5000, I will give that a shot.
I cant get a signal at work or in most parts of Wetherspoons in Wick so it is not very good value for money. Mrs M has Tesco mobile and always has a good signal, so it's time for change.

i didnt realise BT did mobile phones anymore

teddybear1873
26-Jan-12, 17:49
Does anyone in Wick do phone unlocking?

I want to migrate from BT now that I am out of contract and want to take a sim only deal with the Utility Warehouse, but I am informed that once I have my PAC code from BT they will lock the phone.

They shouldn't lock it as your out of contract with them. I would call customer service and tell them that your taking a trip abroad and you want to put in another sim.