PDA

View Full Version : Leo

funky-dunky
01-Nov-06, 22:32
Hi i am pregnant with twins and i was thinking if i had a boy i was going to call him Leo, my mum does not like this name could i ask everyone else about thier opinion please.

Piglet
01-Nov-06, 22:36
I think its a lovely name but please remember it is your child & you can call him/her whatever you want it is your decision at the end of the day.
My mother in law didnt like the name i had picked for my daughter but it was our choice not hers & it grew on her. good luck:Razz

Saxo01
01-Nov-06, 22:42
My folks gave me a very old name & i had a hard time at school & still to this day folks take the mick but i was named after my grandfather & im proud to be so :)

paris
01-Nov-06, 22:49
Thats a really nice name, stick with it if your happy. Jan x

cuddlepop
01-Nov-06, 23:05
Its a lovely name funky,you go for it girl.Your choice your baby.:D

lassieinfife
02-Nov-06, 01:08
Its a name that will sound fine whether as a baby or a man, unlike something like kylie........ can you picture an 80 year old kylie?:lol:

Saxo01
02-Nov-06, 01:25
A man called Kylie ach well i got of light then :lol:

brokencross
02-Nov-06, 09:03
A great name, however it depends what you intend to call the other baby, because throughout their life they will either be referred to as "the twins" or Leo and ?????" plus think how it goes with your surname.

jinglejangle
02-Nov-06, 10:44
My thoughts exactly brokencross - especially if your last name is Pard or Tard!!!!

brandy
02-Nov-06, 10:59
hiya hun
im 29 years old.. and when i had ben i called my mum and told her we were naming him ben
she told me that was the ugliest name that she had ever heard.. and not to name him that..
she said at least name his benjamin..
so i deliberiatley kept it shoet at ben..
no way no how is anyone going to tell me what to name my child. if i wanted to call him sue i would have.
its your baby not your moms.. she got her chance at naming kids *grins*
i like leo.. it was a pos. name with both my boys..
when you see your baby.. you will know if the name fits or not.

funky-dunky
02-Nov-06, 11:17
Thanks everyone

sharon
02-Nov-06, 18:39
that's a lovely short name, think of when they go to school and have to learn to write it.

when i was having my first i told my mam that i was going to call my son oscar, (after the snake on neighbours) just to wind her up.......:lol: