PDA

View Full Version : Bonfire night with J.Fats Band

Gleber2
01-Nov-06, 16:31
The J.Fats Trio is playing in the Newmarket Bar on Sunday 5th November, four o' clock until it finishes. Come all ye!!!!

scorry
01-Nov-06, 20:31
When will they be in Wick again?

Gleber2
02-Nov-06, 18:30
When will they be in Wick again?

Looks like the 9th of December in the Backer. Not really sure yet but will post when I do.

canuck
03-Nov-06, 15:21
The J.Fats Trio is playing in the Newmarket Bar on Sunday 5th November, four o' clock until it finishes. Come all ye!!!!

I am assuming that the Newmarket Bar is a Thurso establishment.

A four o'clock start time suggests children will be involved. Lots of fun with kids in the audience. They get interacting with the music and everyone loves it.

Jeid
03-Nov-06, 15:30
Kids perhaps, but not the kind that we all know and love.

Gleber2
03-Nov-06, 15:30
I am assuming that the Newmarket Bar is a Thurso establishment.

A four o'clock start time suggests children will be involved. Lots of fun with kids in the audience. They get interacting with the music and everyone loves it.

Aye, The Newmarket is on Thurso main street and no self respecting parents would allow their children over the door.LOL Haven't played there for eight years and am looking forward to it.:D

canuck
03-Nov-06, 15:36
Aye, The Newmarket is on Thurso main street and no self respecting parents would allow their children over the door.LOL Haven't played there for eight years and am looking forward to it.:D

Ah, it is a "bar". I saw "bonfire" and thought it would be outside. We don't celebrate November 5 in Canada. Kids or no kids in the audience, have a good time.

cullbucket
03-Nov-06, 16:18

I remember seeing a band there that had a kid playing in it a few years ago!
Parental supervision was being excercised at that time.....

Gleber2
05-Nov-06, 13:51
Just about to leave to set up for the afternoon. Hope to see a few of you in the audience.:D