PDA

View Full Version : Wild shot ducks wanted

newweecroft
21-Jan-12, 20:19
as title, I want around 10 wild shot ducks.

as any shooter will know inland duck end in 10days so im in a hurry, hence posting here - as farming forum failed to provide.

If you have an aversion to hunting please discuss your feelings in a new thread, this is a legitimate request from a business looking for a supplier.

Kodiak
21-Jan-12, 20:35
Wild Ducks...............Not surprised they are Wild after being Shot at. [lol]

billmoseley
21-Jan-12, 21:52
are you trying to feather your nest or are you willing to pay a poultry amount for them or will you put it on your bill lololol

secrets in symmetry
21-Jan-12, 23:45
If you have an aversion to hunting please discuss your feelings in a new thread, this is a legitimate request from a business looking for a supplier.Is it? A legitimate request from a business would be posted in the business forum, not the general discussion forum - which this is.

On the other hand, you may disagree with me....

In which case, I want a single wild shot newweecrofter. If you have an aversion to shooting newweecrofters, please discuss your feelings in a new thread, this is a legitimate request from a poor wee defenceless duck that doesn't want to be shot in cold blood by a newweecrofter - and who will shoot back!

bekisman
21-Jan-12, 23:59
as title, I want around 10 wild shot ducks.

as any shooter will know inland duck end in 10days so im in a hurry, hence posting here - as farming forum failed to provide.

If you have an aversion to hunting please discuss your feelings in a new thread, this is a legitimate request from a business looking for a supplier.
Fair enough question - at least you tried the farming forum, and I'm sorry to say your comments that it's a legitimate request has not been answered... but not totally unexpected.

secrets in symmetry
22-Jan-12, 01:04
Newweecrofter, if you disagree with anyone's opinion on this general forum, you can post your opinion on this general forum. Reporting posts that you don't like isn't very community minded.

shazzap
22-Jan-12, 01:27
Your all quackers.