PDA

View Full Version : car boot

bingocrazy
21-Jan-12, 17:33
We have had a couple of people asking if we fancied doing a car boot but this would only be for kids stuff only, i was wondering if i managed to find a place to have a car boot would anyone be interested in a table for £5, this car boot would be for every house hold things not just kids stuff.if u would be interested then please pm me, thanks[/FONT]

bingocrazy
21-Jan-12, 18:37
if i can get the legion then all money for the tables will be going to the legion to support the soldiers :)

Beat Bug
21-Jan-12, 19:02
Wick or Thurso?

bingocrazy
21-Jan-12, 19:30
Hi there the car boot would be held in thurso, if anyone is interested then could u please leave me a message on the link below that way it would be easier for me to keep all numbers together thanks :)

http://www.facebook.com/events/291638527559120/

billy5000
23-Jan-12, 02:43
We need more carboots in general and hopefully oneday turso could have a designated area for weekly/monthly carboots

now that would be great! and we can get back to hunting for bargains again...but i guess its back to the charity shops for now and watching the prices inflate for what is pretty much carboot items!
you never know we might even get an asda or pound shops pop up when the economy picks up!

i know fat chance!:)but yeah a fixed carboot would be great and im sure it would do well !