PDA

View Full Version : Reputation

jinglejangle
31-Oct-06, 23:46
What does reputation mean?

Tiger Jones
01-Nov-06, 00:02
You can give good or bad reputation to a person on a particular post when you deem it deserving by clicking on the scales icon above the target post.

I think the amount of reputation points you give depends on your own reputation level.

You can get an indication of a person's reputation level by looking at how many green boxes they have (seen below the post count).

jinglejangle
01-Nov-06, 14:23
Ahh I understand now - how to you find out who gave you reputation - I notice I have 14 points - does that mean other people have given me points?

Tiger Jones
01-Nov-06, 15:11
If you go into your User CP (User Control Panel - the button near the top left of the page) you'll be able to read who gave you your last five reputation awards.

Ricco
01-Nov-06, 20:24
You can give good or bad reputation to a person on a particular post when you deem it deserving by clicking on the scales icon above the target post.

I think the amount of reputation points you give depends on your own reputation level.

You can get an indication of a person's reputation level by looking at how many green boxes they have (seen below the post count).

Is that piccie you, Tiger? Like the modern broom..;)

Tiger Jones
01-Nov-06, 21:09
Is that piccie you, Tiger? Like the modern broom..;)
Erm no it's not me. The shorts wouldn't suit me for a start :lol: