PDA

View Full Version : Why is it people who live in glass houses like to throw stones?

rippers
19-Jan-12, 19:12
Can anyone answer this question for me? Is it out of 'jealousy', 'envy' or just because they're bored and are unhappy with their lot? Anyone know?

bekisman
19-Jan-12, 19:13
Can anyone answer this question for me? Is it out of 'jealousy', 'envy' or just because they're bored and are unhappy with their lot? Anyone know?

Where's this leading to?

Alrock
19-Jan-12, 19:24

'jealousy', 'envy' of what?
People with stone houses?

rippers
19-Jan-12, 19:25
SOPA - new Internet regs

rippers
19-Jan-12, 19:31
SOPA - new Internet regs

These are new regulations which might affect us all - if they are agreed - transparency (glass house) - Envy and Jealousy (seeing people doing well on the Internet) - what do others feel about SOPA?

Friends, both the imaginary ones you build for yourself out of phrases taken from a living writer, or real ones from college, and relatives, despite all the waste of ceremony and fakery and the fact that out of an hour of conversation you may have only five minutes in which the old entente reappears, are the only real means for foreign ideas to enter your brain.

sids
19-Jan-12, 19:42
People who live in glass houses shouldn't run about in their shirt tails.

suth13
20-Jan-12, 14:06
Its because there wickers .

EDDIE
20-Jan-12, 23:02

I think everyones chucked a few stones at some point

Errogie
20-Jan-12, 23:08
Sometimes there is an innate human need to live dangerously. Being safe all the time can be boring.