PDA

View Full Version : Rock the appalossa :-)

upolian
19-Jan-12, 19:06
Comments welcome :-)

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c154/flamerkit/395572_138531839597126_100003209334960_165886_8064 74078_n.jpg

Iffy
20-Jan-12, 10:07
I really like that Upolian !! If that were my horse, I'd have that photo blown up ( as in "made larger", LOL !! ) and framed. Well done ! :)

upolian
21-Jan-12, 15:14
I really like that Upolian !! If that were my horse, I'd have that photo blown up ( as in "made larger", LOL !! ) and framed. Well done ! :)

Cheers :D :D

janemac
21-Jan-12, 16:23
That is a lovely shot! Wish I had one like that of my horse!

TAFKAL
21-Jan-12, 16:40
If someone hadn't thrown their toys out of the pram that could have been a candidate for photo of the month...

Liz
21-Jan-12, 19:50
What a lovely photo! Well done. :)

upolian
22-Jan-12, 19:32
That is a lovely shot! Wish I had one like that of my horse!
Can soon be arranged send me a pm ;)

If someone hadn't thrown their toys out of the pram that could have been a candidate for photo of the month...
what's this?? was there a competition going on? :(

What a lovely photo! Well done. :)

Thank you Liz !

demac-artist
23-Jan-12, 11:04
Thats beautiful you have captured the grace well done

TAFKAL
23-Jan-12, 15:51
this?? was there a competition going on? :( !There used to be a photo of the month competition and the winner got a canvas of their shot. Until people started disagreeing about who should win...

jac1791
23-Jan-12, 17:37
What a beautiful photo, get enlarged and pride of place in your house

upolian
23-Jan-12, 20:35
Thats beautiful you have captured the grace well done

Thank you

There used to be a photo of the month competition and the winner got a canvas of their shot. Until people started disagreeing about who should win...

hahahahaha sounds about rite!!

upolian
23-Jan-12, 20:38
What a beautiful photo, get enlarged and pride of place in your house

Thank you,i'm going to get it oil painted onto a canvas :D

porshiepoo
19-Feb-12, 15:22
There used to be a photo of the month competition and the winner got a canvas of their shot. Until people started disagreeing about who should win...

Eh? Shouldn't there have been 1 judge who's decision was final? Why did other peoples opinions influence the outcome?
Is this competition no longer running? I remember it a couple of years back but haven't been on here in a while. What a shame if it had to stop because people thought their opinion was more important than the judges - least I'm assuming that is what happened.
??

porshiepoo
19-Feb-12, 15:25
Loving this image, it does capture the horse perfectly and would look fab on a canvas.
The only thing I think may have added to it was less stable to the right hand side - it can be distracting and I think it would have been fabulous for the focal point to have been the horses eye. I could be wrong but the point of focus appears to be the mane?
But hey, it's a lovely image anyway and I love the b&w.