PDA

View Full Version : Welcome guest

badger
31-Oct-06, 20:04
I know it's Hallowe'en but I'm not wearing a mask so why am I not recognised? Never happened before. Looked in the mirror but didn't look any different (I wish!!). Had to look up my password to get in. No tricks I promise. Please may I come back in :roll:

paris
31-Oct-06, 20:22
Hi there Badger !!

DrSzin
31-Oct-06, 20:57
I know it's Hallowe'en but I'm not wearing a mask so why am I not recognised?I would guess that you've just updated your browser and/or cleared out your cookies.

Perhaps you gave away all your cookies to the guisers. :)

badger
31-Oct-06, 21:27
Thanks Paris - glad someone still knows me. I haven't done anything Doc - promise!! What's more it just did it again. I'm sitting out in the street, not allowed in. And it's cold. One minute I was there as usual, next I got kicked out. Boohoo. :cry:

Tiger Jones
31-Oct-06, 21:32
Thanks Paris - glad someone still knows me. I haven't done anything Doc - promise!! What's more it just did it again. I'm sitting out in the street, not allowed in. And it's cold. One minute I was there as usual, next I got kicked out. Boohoo. :cry:It's definitely the Hallowe'en effect! You say you're not wearing a mask but maybe that's where you're going wrong :cool:

badger
31-Oct-06, 21:46
So now what - is my face that bad? Don't think I've got a mask but have a witch hat, cloak and broomstick. Do you think I could fly in? Going to try going out the gate and coming back in again, just to see what happens. If they still don't know me I'm going home to sulk.

Tiger Jones
31-Oct-06, 21:50
So now what - is my face that bad? Don't think I've got a mask but have a witch hat, cloak and broomstick. Do you think I could fly in? Going to try going out the gate and coming back in again, just to see what happens. If they still don't know me I'm going home to sulk.Well, you're showing up as badger and your avatar is showing - it's all there in black and white, may I add :lol:

badger
31-Oct-06, 21:56
Ah yes, that's 'cos I logged in - again. But, just realised I didn't tick the remember me box - problem solved. No wonder no-one remembered me. Still don't know why it happened the first time - black magic. That witch has an evil smile and her cat definitely knows something. I'm off before she casts another spell.

Tiger Jones
31-Oct-06, 22:02
That witch has an evil smile and her cat definitely knows something. I'm off before she casts another spell.Don't worry - her spellchecker ain't online :cool: