PDA

View Full Version : Freezer Repairs

Fran
19-Dec-04, 04:14
[mad] Does anyone know who I can contact to repair my chest freezer?????It broke down and all my food has melted [mad]

linzy222
19-Dec-04, 10:53
OMG hope u never had too much in it, what a waste eh

It happened to me once and i had a weeks shopping in it and i had to throw it all away i was really annoyed

Does the electric shop down by the river not fix stuff like that?

He sorted a tumble dryer for a friend of mine once!!

Moira
19-Dec-04, 12:58
Just what you need at this time of year when the fridge & freezer are never big enough to hold all the extras we buy. Try Northern Refrigeration on 603240. Good luck

davem
19-Dec-04, 14:08
Hi
P H Watson in Halkirk, don't think he works on a Sunday but he fixed ours quickly and cheaply.

Doolally
19-Dec-04, 17:12
Northern Refrigeration fixed ours quickly and what they charge was great value for money.

If you had a lot of food in it you can claim off your home contents insurance.

Fran
20-Dec-04, 02:51
:( Thank you all for your help. I will phone the two numbers later today. I have had the freezer a long time so it may not be worth repairing. i had filled the freezer just 5 days earlier, over £100 worth i think. I have claimed from my insurance so have to pay the first £50 and you never really get back what its worth. I have never made a claim before, so heres hoping I will get something. I am lost without my freezer as I only have a larder fridge. Thankyiou again :~(